Ask questions to Seth Godin!

Addendum: To avoid further embarrassment from members asking for project ideas, I'm closing this thread. Those who are serious about asking questions to Seth Godin, please email your questions to admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com

CEans,

Yet another once-in-a-lifetime opportunity brought to you by CrazyEngineers ๐Ÿ˜

[โ€‹IMG]
World's #1 Marketer, Mr. Seth Godin has agreed to answer your questions for Small Talk ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Seth Godin Official Website:#-Link-Snipped-#

Wikipedia: Seth Godin

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Addendum: We'll pick up top questions contributed in this thread and include them in our interview questionnaire.

Please do not spam this thread.

Addendum: Just moved posts asking for final year projects. I request members not to act as idiots and ask your project questions here. Refer to above links for more information about Mr. Godin before you post your questions.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    vivekyoyo
    sir, what projects i do ,as i doing my eletrical engineering (2nd year:smile๐Ÿ˜€
    Hey vivek,
    welcome to CE.
    this thread is not meant for project discussions.
    check out this link in CE for extensive list of topics...๐Ÿ˜€

#-Link-Snipped-#

all the best..๐Ÿ‘
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Hey manikanta,
    welcome to CE.
    this thread is not meant for project discussions.
    check out this link in CE for extensive list of topics...๐Ÿ˜€

#-Link-Snipped-#

all the best..๐Ÿ‘
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    hello sir.
    which type of strategy we should make to market the product even we are facing the big competition?
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    there are many tales on how some can make their market flourish even during recession. what is your take on this sir :?:
    what are the most important qualities that a marketer should posses to suceed:?:
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    To avoid further embarrassment, I'm closing this thread. Those who are serious about asking questions to Seth Godin, please email your questions to admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is HOW Amitabh Bachchan became AURO ... The most Herculean task about the latest release PAA was transforming a 67-year old Amitabh Bachchan into 13-year old child Auro, suffering...
Google 'I'm Feeling Lucky' button leads to mystery countdown clock The feature has been programmed to display a ticker when no words are entered into the search box. I am...
sir, what projects i do ,as i doing my eletrical engineering (2nd year:smile๐Ÿ˜€
hi i need a project on stirling engine can any one just pass on the project its urgent . i would be thankful to u.. bye
Read this techcrunch article: Yahooโ€™s 2010 Turn-Around Strategy Revealed: A Cycling Team I'm not getting what's up with Yahoo management. Anyone?