Ashok Leyland's BOSS range trucks launched.

Ashok Leyland has launched it’s all new BOSS range intermediate commercial vehicles today. It’s essentially a Ashok Leyland badged AVIA trucks. Avia is nothing but a Czech truck brand and group company of Hinduja .This all new Truck will be fully manufactured and assembled in Pantnagar, Uttarakhand. The customer can select from three available trucks which are classified by Gross Vehicle Weight. They are 9.6T, 11.9T and 12.9T GVW (Gross Vehicle Weight). The truck is available in two variants such as LX and LE. If we consider LX and LE, LX is more sophisticated and has a power output of 130bhp with Automated Manual Transmission(AMT) to support driver who can use it without the need of clutch and note that LX variant comes with a factory fitted AC. LE is powered by 120bhp which will transmit power to its rear wheels through 6-speed manual gearbox.
Ashok-Leyland-BOSS-1024x761
The best features of the Ashok Leyland BOSS truck are as follows:

*Hydraulic power steering,

*Hydraulic cab tilt,

*state of the art cabin,

*service interval of 40,000km,

* three-year anti-perforation warranty for the cabin and

* a five-year replacement guarantee on the rear LED lights.

Mr.Vinod MD of Ashok Leyland stated that the BOSS trucks are made with state of the art plant and Ashok Leyland promises durability,reliability and quality.

Replies

• Velshankar MJ
    Velshankar MJ
    This is a good truck on intermediate range... Can be a good competitor in the present day market.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Patexia is hosting a new microprocessor patent study. We are offering a prize pool of $10,000 for qualified submissions. You can view the contest here: https://bit.ly/15YHgaE
I would like to record few videos of the gameplay. Can anyone tell me, how to do it ?
I have some weird fetish for NFC, I believe that all these credit cards, cash & anyother physical payment will be replaced by NFC. Home Automation is even more secure...
Samsung Galaxy Note 3, SM-N9000 pre bookings have begin in India for Rs. 2000. The phone's currently listed on SamsungIndiaEstore is soon expected to make it to leading online retailers....
Intego, the creators of antivirus software products for Apple Mac machines has reported a new type of malware that spies on the infected machines. The latest malware the team has...