Asalam alikom (hello everybody)

hello

I am structural engineer , Egyptian , graduated in 2005 from Ain shams university in cairo Egypt I have a BSC degree in civil engineering, lives in Egypt ,born in KSA 1984

that's all

I work now in the construction of a huge project of madinaty in cairo Egypt from 3 years #-Link-Snipped-#

thank you all

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Alikum Salaam, Mohamed. Welcome.
    Egypt has some of the oldest civil engineering examples in the world. When I visited Egypt a couple of years back, took a cruise along the Nile and had a great time visiting some of these.
    You can contribute on modern Egypt.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers friend. We hope you will enjoy here. We look forward to knowingmore about your project. It'd be great if you could start a discussuon about it in our civil engineering section.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Mohamed Amir
    hello

I am structural engineer , Egyptian , graduated in 2005 from Ain shams university in cairo Egypt I have a BSC degree in civil engineering, lives in Egypt ,born in KSA 1984

that's all

I work now in the construction of a huge project of madinaty in cairo Egypt from 3 years #-Link-Snipped-#

thank you all
    Welcome to CE. Civil Engineers truly build this community. Keep posting!
  • anjali zendre
    anjali zendre
    hello.. welcome to CE....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Before we start on debating & proving why 'Linux' is better than(or preferable) over Paid OS(Windows,OS X), we should know, I mean we 'must' know about men behind Linux. Obviously,...
Is there anyone here who have matlab installed in their computer? I need a little help. I need a couple of images to be converted into hex array and stored...
Microsoft's released the latest Windows 8 operating system and those who've upgraded their computers with the latest Windows will definitely want to free up some space on the hard disks....
I peeking out of office window, it was raining and then noticed how people were getting wet inspite of having an umbrella. There was a design flaw in the umbrella...
Hi i need help for paper publish topic related to dbms