Artificial Intelligence Project Ideas/Topics For Engineering Students

Here is a list of project ideas based on Artificial Intelligence (AI). Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects. This list has been complied after referring to the project ideas that have come across the forum since last few years.
If you have questions regarding these projects feel free to ask them in the replies below. You may also ask for abstract of a project idea that you have or want to work on.

1. Design and Implementation of an Acoustical Transmission Protocol
  2. Evaluation of Multi-Agent Platforms for Ubiquitous Computing
  3. Rapid Development of Realistic UAV Simulations
  4. A machine learning approach in financial markets
  5. Background Analysis and Design of ABOS, an Agent-Based Operating System
  6. Intelligent Tourist Information System
  7. Large Scale SLAM in an Urban Environment
  8. Integrating actions of perception to the electric field approach
  9. Performance Comparison of AI Algorithms – Anytime Algorithms
  10. Software Process Improvement Using Groupware – Supporting Distributed Cooperation in Software Development
  11. Plan-Based Configuration of a Group of Robots
  12. Automated Theorem Proving – Resolution vs. Tableaux
  13. A Multi-Agent System for playing the board game Risk
  14. Navigation for Autonomous Wheelchair Robot
  15. Classification of objects in images based on various object representations
  16. Visual Semantic Web Ontology based E-learning management system
  17. An Electric Field Approach – A Strategy for Sony Four-Legged Robot Soccer
  18. A method for collision handling for industrial robots
  19. Controlling a Robot Hand in Simulation and Reality
  20. Laser feedback control for robotics in aircraft assembly
  21. Real Time Speech Driven Face Animation
  22. The State of the Art in Distributed Mobile Robotics
  23. Functional Approach towards Approximation Problem
  24. Evaluation of a Machine Learning Approach To Heat Prediction
  25. The Use of Case-Based Reasoning in a Human-Robot Dialog System
  26. Electronic Contracting for Inter-Enterprise Collaboration
  27. Intelligent decision support system for transport infrastructure investment with emphasis on joint logistic
  28. Simulation-based evaluation of berth allocation policies of container terminals
  29. Optimizing Genetic Algorithms for Time Critical Problems
  30. Load Control Management in Intelligent Networks
  31. Data mining algorithms to analyze medical data
  32. Face Detection by Image Discriminating
  33. Directory scalability in multi-agent based systems
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. AI (Artifical Intelligence) Based Image Capturing and transferring to PC/CCTV using Robot
2. Material Dimensions Analyzing Robot
3. An intelligent mobile robot navigation technique using RFID Technology
4. IVRS Based Robot Control with Response & Feed Back
5. Library Robot – Path Guiding Robotic System with Artificial Intelligence using Microcontroller
6. Wireless Artificial Intelligence Based Fire Fighting Robot for Relief Operations
7. A Humanoid Robot to Prevent Children Accidents
8. Motion Detection, Robotics Guidance & Proximity Sensing using Ultrasonic Technology
9. Robust Sensor-Based Navigation for Mobile Robots
10. Visual tracking control to fast moving target for stereo vision robot
11. A Voice Guiding System for Autonomous Robots
12. Artificial Intelligent based Solar Vehicle
13. Mobile robot control based on information of the scanning laser range sensor
14. Walking Robot with Infrared Sensors / Light Sensors / RF Sensor / Tactile Sensors
15. IVRS Based Control of Three Axis Robot With Voice Feed back
16. Intelligent Mobile Robot for Multi Specialty Operations
17. Sensor Operated Path Finding Robot (Way Searching)
18. Design and Development of Obstacle Sensing and Object Guiding Robot
19. SMS controlled intelligent searching and pick and place moving robot
20. Artificial Intelligence Based Image Capturing and Transferring to PC using Robot
21. Artificial Intelligent Based Remote controlled Automatic Path finding Cum Video Analyzing Robot
22. Wall Follower Robot with The Help of Multiple Artificial Eyes
23. Sensor Operated Automatic Punching robot
24. Fire Fighting Robotics with AI (Artifical Intelligence) and WAP
25. Intelligent Robot with Artificial Intelligence computer Brain system
26. Remote controlled Pneumatic Four Axis Material Handling Robot
27. Advanced Robotic Pick and Place Arm and Hand System
28. Voice Controlled Material handling Robot
29. A Hands Gesture Control System of for an Intelligent Robot
30. Robotic Vision and Color Identification System with Solenoid Arm for Colored Material Separation
31. Artificial Intelligence Based Fire fighting AGV
32. SMS controlled video analyzing robot
33. Staircase Climbing Robot – Implemented in Multi-Domain Approach
34. Fully Automated Track Guided Vehicle (ATGV) Robot
35. PC based wireless Pick and Place jumping robot with remote control
36. Three Axis Robotics With Artifical Intelligence (AI)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep sharing more ideas!

Replies

• mithilesh izardar
    mithilesh izardar
    i am a final year BE comp. science student.
    i want to choose a AI project for my final year project .
    will you help me doing this?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here are a few more ideas -

1. Build a virtual reality system where people can interact with virtual objects or creatures without the need of headsets, goggles, or any special sensing equipment.

2. Use the concepts in machine-learning technology to develop an Internet softbot (software robot), a customizable and (moderately) intelligent assistant for Internet access. It should accept input in a high-level language, generate and execute what is needed by the user on its own.

3. CAPTCHA stands for "Completely Automated Public Turing test to Tell Computers and Humans Apart". You can check the official CAPTCHA site for more details.
    Someone could design an intelligent program to break visual captcha.
  • asadali123
    asadali123
    I want to do master's in computer science at kaist please recommend some project for thesis
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    asadali123
    Can this be used for master thesis
    Sure, why not? Study any one of those topics thoroughly and come up with a thesis. That will surely be something.
  • Ishwari Khaire
    Ishwari Khaire
    I am Third year electrical engineer. I choose AI for final year project.Will you help me for choosing subject..?
  • Tannu Shree
    Tannu Shree
    Since we can use Particle Swarm Optimization in Artificial Intelligence. I am doing project alone but from a reputed collage.. thats why i need a solid project.
    can u suggest me a project which uses Particle swarm optimization and have artificial intelligence too please.
  • fatunbi tosin
    fatunbi tosin
    hey there i would like to write a project on AI but dont know which one to do .can you like suggest a project i can do with the limited resources i have here i would really love my project to be based on AI
  • Hamza Cheema
    Hamza Cheema
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-# i read your above post and it opened door of my mind, for ideas regarding my Final year project as i am undergrad in electrical telecommunications... will you please help me in finding ... waiting for your reply
  • Vineeth V
    Vineeth V
    Hi
    I am a final year student. I have chosen AI is my project domain. I did go through few projects online. But could you help me with some latest ideas for the project???
    It would be really nice if you could 😀
    Regards
    Vineeth
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# AI is a very vast field. It would be nice if you can narrow down your search. What specifically you are looking for when you say latest ideas in AI, what domain of it? What skills you have, what programming languages/technologies you've learnt that you will use to develop such a project.
  • Divya8056
    Divya8056
    Hello I am a Final Year student I want to do an project on game playing in AI can you please suggest me a project. Thanking You
  • anshu singh
    anshu singh
    hello i am a final year student of b.tech (I.T.) and i have selected A.I. for my project and i have a good command in java. so will you please tell me that which project should i take for it.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    [USER=154202]@shish[/USER]
    hello i am a final year student of b.tech (I.T.) and i have selected A.I. for my project and i have a good command in java. so will you please tell me that which project should i take for it.
    You can pick up any topic from the list. Which topic looks interesting to you?

I strongly recommend to all the students that it's easier to find innovative project ideas in artificial intelligence if you look around for the things that can be made artificially intelligent. An Air Conditioner, for example, turns off its compressor after it senses that the desired room temperature has been achieved is 'artificially intelligent'. Now can you extend this topic? I think it's easy.

IDEA: Artificially Intelligent Bike / Helmet :

Let's take a simple case of bike and helmet. Everyone understands the importance of wearing a helmet while riding a motorcycle; but no one follows. How do we make the rider wear the helmet? By making an artificially intelligent helmet! Here's a simple idea that I'm posting which you can extend as per your needs -

Equip the helmet with a sensor that determines whether the helmet has been worn or not. Then put an accelerometer or some other sensor to detect the motion of the vehicle. If the helmet has not been worn; simply turn off the ignition of the bike! It's tad easy. You can then keep improving it by powering the entire electronic circuitry with solar cells mounted on the top of the helmet. You can even add an electronic buzzer; the possibilities are limitless; you see.
  • manjeshkumar
    manjeshkumar
    i need an project idea in computer science ,,,,,and app on ios
  • Binish Uthupp
    Binish Uthupp
    I am a final year b.tech computer science student. I choosen AI as domain for my Project , can you give some ideas for me like latest trended or needed technology in AI
  • George okoroafor
    George okoroafor
    please am working on 'development o intelligent firefighter' as my final year project please can anyone help me with that,i don't really know where to start from
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Could you tell us the summary of what this intelligent firefighter system does? The basic features it will have?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    George okoroafor
    please am working on 'development o intelligent firefighter' as my final year project please can anyone help me with that,i don't really know where to start from
    Here's an interesting report about smart fire fighting -
  • George okoroafor
    George okoroafor
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Could you tell us the summary of what this intelligent firefighter system does? The basic features it will have?
    it locates a fire outbreak and then extinguishes the fire,its going to have five sensors,two for getting its way around obstackles and three for fire detection,its also going to have a micro processor and a motor for movement,a small pump for the small water tank for extinguishing the fire and a GSM network for alerting the fire service department at the instant of a fire outbreak. thank you
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Sounds great. So, where exactly are you stuck? Please list down all your questions about starting in bullet points here.
  • George okoroafor
    George okoroafor
    Ankita Katdare
    Here's an interesting report about smart fire fighting -
    thanks alot Ankita i'll go through it and give you a feedback
  • George okoroafor
    George okoroafor
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Sounds great. So, where exactly are you stuck? Please list down all your questions about starting in bullet points here.
    -the circuit diagram
    -how to go about programming the micro processor to execute the precise action
  • Jayendra Vyas
    Jayendra Vyas
    Hi ,
    Currently I'm doing M.tech in computer science and My area of interest is Robotics with AI emphasizing on AI part . I want to do a final year project in this domain. I would prefer social intelligence based robots. But , I also have a time constraint as I have just 7 months left to complete the project . So , based on this can u suggest me some definitions ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Jayendra Vyas
    I would prefer social intelligence based robots.
    It would help if you could talk a bit about your ideas on social intelligence based robot. I think the entire process of finding innovative project ideas in AI becomes simpler if you start out with an existing system and try to figure out what are the main improvements you can make to it. That gives a solid direction to the project and makes it easier to estimate the time-frame and costs required for project completion.
  • Abgeena khan
    Abgeena khan
    I want project report on Background Analysis and Design of ABOS, an Agent-Based Operating and
    Intelligent Tourist Information System
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    abgeena
    I want project report on Background Analysis and Design of ABOS, an Agent-Based Operating and
    Intelligent Tourist Information System
    Abstract:
    ABOS uses agents to solve all the tasks of the operating system kernel, thus moving away from traditional monolithic kernel structures. The goal should be to create a fault-tolerant distributed operating system that can adapt and be adapted to almost any situation with negligible decrease in performance.

PDF

We recommend that you use this as a reference point and do not rely on blind copy-pasting.
  • partha sarathi kundu
    partha sarathi kundu
    hi i m second yr B. Sc engg. student for CSE. This is my first project. i have an idea to make a project on A. It will be a artificial intelligent calculator. Will you plz help me to build it giving your opinion on it. by the way my calculator will work on fifth to eighth class students demand. Do you have time to reply me, plz???
  • Taha Chatriwala
    Taha Chatriwala
    hey I am a final year BSc.I.T student and i am planning to make a application with AI in it.
    would you suggest me some ideas pleasse
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Have you gone through the existing list in the first post of this discussion? I think it's a huge list and you can definitely find something useful.
  • Taha Chatriwala
    Taha Chatriwala
    yes
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Have you gone through the existing list in the first post of this discussion? I think it's a huge list and you can definitely find something useful.
    i did ...i am interested in IVRS Based Robot Control with Response & Feed Back..
    so will you help me out with this topic please
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Read about IVRS - the Interactive voice response system which is a technology to allows a computer to interact with humans through the use of voice and DTMF tones that are input via keypad. Check out the DIY projects online. When you are stuck at a technical problem, do ask.
  • Taha Chatriwala
    Taha Chatriwala
    Ok..Thank you
  • Rajeshwer Reddy
    Rajeshwer Reddy
    1. Face Detection by Image Discriminating .., i want to work on this project.., could u pls give me the project abstract. thanks in advance
  • Rajeshwer Reddy
    Rajeshwer Reddy
    1. Face Detection by Image Discriminating.., i want abstract of this project.., thanx in advance
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Your abstract could include this -

Human face recognition systems have many applications with respect to security, sensitivity and secrecy. Human face is non rigid and has very many variations regarding image conditions, size, resolution, poses and rotation. A number of methods and techniques are proposed but due to a huge number of variations no one technique is much successful for all kinds of faces and images..
    and that's how you can proceed..
  • Anshika Agarwal
    Anshika Agarwal
    I am a Third yr Btech-CSE student. I want to make a major project on AI. I am not very good with electrical knowledge like that of chips but am a keen learner. I want a help in selecting a few topics for a project for 2-3 ppl.

We all know Java, C, C++, C#

Please help 😀
  • Dhanya p.s
    Dhanya p.s
    I am a final year btech student in cse,and i choose AI for my main project.Can you plz give me some ptjct ideas in AI. Using java
  • SRINIDHI KASHYAP
    SRINIDHI KASHYAP
    Hey...I'm electrical student of 3rd year...Can you please give some ideas on the project which involves electrical and artificial intelligence background like something using with microcontrollers...
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

It will really help if you compress your search to a few topics/domains and then ask for suggestions. It is such a wide arena that it is impossible to suggest something without knowing what skills you have, what areas you are interested in, why you chose AI and what kind of AI projects you are looking forward to working on. If you share some insights on that in details, people will jump here to help you out.

• geepika
    geepika
    hey plz help me.. i am from jammu university i wan to make project in artificial intelligence ...kindly plz suggest me
  • rinku r
    rinku r
    Hii, i am a BE comp student. I have chosen Artificial Intelligence as my domain. As i dont have any knowledge about hardware, so i want to make my project purely software based (or minimum hardware parts). plz help me as soon as possible
  • ANAND KRISHNAN
    ANAND KRISHNAN
    can any one tell or explain about virtual reality system where people can interact with virtual objects or creatures without the need of headsets, goggles, or any special sensing equipment.
    plz
  • ANAND KRISHNAN
    ANAND KRISHNAN
    explain briefly about virtual reality system where people can interact with virtual objects or creatures without the need of headsets, goggles, or any special sensing equipment.
  • ANAND KRISHNAN
    ANAND KRISHNAN
    Can I get the abstract for "Build a virtual reality system where people can interact with virtual objects or creatures without the need of headsets, goggles, or any special sensing equipment."
    OR
    Abstract for "Use the concepts in machine-learning technology to develop an Internet soft-bot (software robot), a customizable and (moderately) intelligent assistant for Internet access. It should accept input in a high-level language, generate and execute what is needed by the user on its own."
  • ANAND KRISHNAN
    ANAND KRISHNAN
    Plz help me I want to do this projects, plz ..
    Can I get the abstract for "Build a virtual reality system where people can interact with virtual objects or creatures without the need of headsets, goggles, or any special sensing equipment."
    OR
    Abstract for "Use the concepts in machine-learning technology to develop an Internet soft-bot (software robot), a customizable and (moderately) intelligent assistant for Internet access. It should accept input in a high-level language, generate and execute what is needed by the user on its own."
  • sulosh meena
    sulosh meena
    hi i am 3rd year student of IT dept.Iwant to know more about face detection by image discrimination
  • Lucky Suman
    Lucky Suman
    I am B.Tech. 3rd year(Information Technology) student. I am having some trouble selecting a good topic for my Bachelors Thesis Project. Could you suggest me some topic in Artificial Intelligence or machine learning. May include little bit of image processing or something else.
  • Lucky Suman
    Lucky Suman
    I am B.Tech 3rd year(Information Technology) student. I have facing some trouble for finding the bachelor thesis project name or topic. Could you suggest me some topic in Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning.
  • Axel Blaze
    Axel Blaze
    I am interested in doing the following project, it would be nice if u could guide me.
    .......Build a virtual reality system where people can interact with virtual objects or creatures without the need of headsets, goggles, or any special sensing equipment.....
    I am a BCA student n have done much with programming so want to go for AI
  • Saroj Paudel
    Saroj Paudel
    I am undergraduate student starting colz from this fall in major Computer Science. Which emerging topic would be the best for undergraduate research?
  • Aparna P G
    Aparna P G
    Hi Ankita ma'am,
    I am Aparna from computer science dept.I am a final year student.I need 10 base recent base papers on AI and an idea for doing my final year project on AI.Please help me by providing these two.Please ma'am..
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Many topics have been already discussed in this thread. Please narrow down your search to a few specific topics and then ask questions about those topics.
  • Conardson
    Conardson
    hae, am a second year bsc computer science student and am looking for a nice idea to implement as my third year project. i want to basically major on artificial intelligent system. please help
  • raju24
    raju24
    What would be a good final year minor project based on Machine Learning that doesn't include hardware part , i mean i am fine with algorithms and coding but not going into hardware part....
  • Anju David
    Anju David
    I'm a final year btech student from CS department. i would like to do a project based on AI which would be beneficial to the society. please will yu help me with this. can you please suugest me good ideas for the same..! i went through the topics suggested in this page and i felt fascinated by these topics:
    24. Fire Fighting Robotics with AI (Artifical Intelligence) and WAP
    31. Artificial Intelligence Based Fire fighting AGV
    5. Library Robot – Path Guiding Robotic System with Artificial Intelligence using Microcontroller
    6. Wireless Artificial Intelligence Based Fire Fighting Robot for Relief Operations
    7. A Humanoid Robot to Prevent Children Accidents
    can you please help me with any of these or suggest me some other good ideas please? as soon as possible please!
    thanking you.
  • Shah Devanshi
    Shah Devanshi
    Hello mam,
    I am M.sc IT student of 4th year. I am learning about the AI as subject as well as also made a project related to AI. I have knowledge about only software . So dear mam can u give me the idea for AI projects . Using JAVA ?
  • Aiman Khan
    Aiman Khan
    Hi Ankita ma'am can you please give me information on an intelligent tourist system. I'm a final year student for bachelors in computer science. Really need your help.
    Thanks
  • pratiksha kale
    pratiksha kale
    I am a final year COmputer Engineering student. I want to make a project based on AI plus some programming skills. I am comfortable with Java, Php, Css. So is there any idea as to how to go about this? waiting for your reply
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    pratiksha kale
    I am a final year COmputer Engineering student. I want to make a project based on AI plus some programming skills. I am comfortable with Java, Php, Css. So is there any idea as to how to go about this? waiting for your reply
    Have you thought of any topics on your own? If yes, please share with us so that we'll know what kind of projects to suggest to you.
  • Sumit Sukhadev Jadhav
    Sumit Sukhadev Jadhav
    Can you give me idea about SLAM robotics ? Required software,sensors and is it easy to implement or not ?
  • Sumit Sukhadev Jadhav
    Sumit Sukhadev Jadhav
    Can you give me brief information about SLAM robotics? Required software,hardware
  • Omar Raghib
    Omar Raghib
    1. Classification of objects in images based on various object representation.
    I was thinking of taking up this topic for my minor project. I wanted to ask if it is a good option considering i am a beginner in the field of AI.... If so, can i please get an abstract for this project.
    Thank you!
  • roxianna
    roxianna
    i am a final year BE(IT) student and wish to make a project based on AI tutoring system. Could you give some ideas on how the implementation for it can be done
  • Vedangi pokale
    Vedangi pokale
    Hello, i m a final year it student.
    We want to work on our final year project which is related to akinator bt we are using the logics of akinator for benefiting students ie we want to create an app for aptitude test which will help students in deciding their streams.
    I just want to know how do we actually start the project and it will b helpful if you add up your ideas in this.
  • Fatehbou19
    Fatehbou19
    HELLO
    I am interesting in AI commbined with DATA mining
    Aiman Khan
    Hi Ankita ma'am can you please give me information on an intelligent tourist system. I'm a final year student for bachelors in computer science. Really need your help.
    Thanks
    Me too i am interesting in this topic I want to work on it. Did you start it or not yet? We can try to find it out together. Thank you for replying me as soon as you possible.
  • Fatehbou19
    Fatehbou19
    HELLO
    I am interesting in AI combined with DATA mining. I like the topic intelligent tourist system. Can you give me a summary about it, how it works. Because I am living in turkey and it's really a touristic place so when i saw the name "touristic" it attracts me. I hope you can help me
  • Fatehbou19
    Fatehbou19
    Aiman Khan
    Thanks
    Hello
    I am so interested in this topic. Did you start working on it or not yet? I hope we can find it out together
  • Nimmy Solomon
    Nimmy Solomon
    Hi,
    I'm a final year Bsc Computer Science student.Can you plz give me some latest project ideas in Java or Android.?
  • STCL project
    STCL project
    We are third year computer engineering students.Can you please recommend us some latest application areas for artificial intelligence and IoT .
  • Venkata krishnan
    Venkata krishnan

Hello miss Ankita I am 3rd year student in b.tech CSE department I wanted to ask that the ABOS is the part of the AI or OS domain and how it is used for the AI, if it belongs to AI. Please reply as soon as possible.

• Am Apple
    Am Apple
    Hi! I am a first year B.Tech student, specializing in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering. I went through the above projects, but I'm not exactly sure which one to choose. I have moderate knowledge about C++ and Java programming, and I'm really interested in Artificial Intelligence, and want to take up a project and complete one.

It may seem early for a student like me to start off on some fancy project, but I would like to get into this AI field.

I'm really looking forward for any suggestions regarding my query.

Thank you,
    Am.
  • suhaib tm
    suhaib tm
    i am suhaib final year B.tech ECE student..😀
    i want to project report of Navigation for Autonomous Wheelchair Robot........
  • Adeusi Clement
    Adeusi Clement
    Please i whish to build an intelligent machine that tell drivers to use seat belt when starting their cars and stops the car from moving after few minutes of driving without seat belt. I whish to use it as my final year project, how can I go about it
  • Karishma Kutty
    Karishma Kutty
    How to do the this "Build a virtual reality system where people can interact with virtual objects or creatures without the need of headsets, goggles, or any special sensing equipment."?!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Karishma Kutty
    the need of headsets, goggles, or any special sensing equipment."?!
    Need to be specific about what kind of equipment is allowed and what is not. My guess is that you're going to need some kid of sensing device to make it happen.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Adeusi Clement
    Please i whish to build an intelligent machine that tell drivers to use seat belt when starting their cars and stops the car from moving after few minutes of driving without seat belt. I whish to use it as my final year project, how can I go about it
    That is an interesting project for sure. If it's a pure electro-mechanical project, you could do that by sensing whether the driver has put on a seat belt. Most of the modern cars already have a seat-belt sensor. You may tap into its output and then figure out what actions you wish to perform if the sensor sends seat-belt not put on signal.

You need to be specific about what kind of information you want from others. It's difficult to answer without knowing what exact help is required.
  • mercybaako
    mercybaako

hit me up at {} am Mercy i seek your friendship

am not always online so contact me on my email will tell you more of my self

• Nikhil Ahire
    Nikhil Ahire
    hello there, I'm a BE EXTC student and It's time for the final project. I just came across your amazing platform and couldn't resist from registering. So, my question is about AI for automatic cars, I've been looking for all the information regarding this. Software names and base station used 3D-Radar, sensors, and camera. The main question I've is how the car follows GPS and take a turn to reach its destination.? It will be amazing if I get some help from you guys. Thank You.
  • palak_59
    palak_59
    hi #-Link-Snipped-# I am a computer science and information technology student of third year and i want to make a project on artificial intelligence on a completely different concept and if possible i want to make something related to humans so if possible plz can u give me some ideas realted to this or any other topic as well i have to finalize my project asap by the end of this week plz give me some ideas. waiting for ur reply.
  • kovvuri teja
    kovvuri teja
    Hii
    I am a final year student of branch IT .Is there any project idea combining IOT and Hadoop as i am having knowledge on Hadoop so i want to do the project with IOT and Hadoop combining them
  • karthick b
    karthick b

Mam this is karthick from RIT .I just go through the projects you listed here .please provide a clear clarification about these project because we are not that much learned enough in our college life .

• palak_59
    palak_59
    Ankita Katdare
    2. Use the concepts in machine-learning technology to develop an Internet softbot (software robot), a customizable and (moderately) intelligent assistant for Internet access. It should accept input in a high-level language, generate and execute what is needed by the user on its own.
    hi mam i am a CSIT student and want an innovative project as my final year project there are many ideas suggested by u but i m not able to decide which one to do please i need to decide my project as soon as possible. actually i want to do a project related to humans liking detecting distracted drivers. meaning that i want a project which i very useful in our day to day lives and makes us make our lives easier and more safe. please help me. eagerly waiting for your reply.
  • palak_59
    palak_59
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Need to be specific about what kind of equipment is allowed and what is not. My guess is that you're going to need
    some kid of sensing device to make it happen.
    hi sir i am a CSIT student and want an innovative artificial intelligence project as my final year project there are many ideas suggested by u but i m not able to decide which one to do please i need to decide my project as soon as possible. actually i want to do a project related to humans liking detecting distracted drivers. meaning that i want a project which i very useful in our day to day lives and makes us make our lives easier and more safe. please help me. eagerly waiting for your reply.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    palak_59
    actually i want to do a project related to humans liking detecting distracted drivers.
    That sounds like a good project. Why not expand the idea and work on it? How do you think it should work?
  • palak_59
    palak_59
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That sounds like a good project. Why not expand the idea and work on it? How do you think it should work?
    sir actually this is a project of one of my friends, i m looking for a project.i was giving an idea of the type of project i want to work on. can u please suggest some like this one. like with this project we can save lives by avoiding accidents this is the type of project which i want. i.e. the one which can make our lives easy n more safe. a project which is helpful for people. please help me with some project ideas. waiting for your reply.
  • Shaik Arifa
    Shaik Arifa
    hi mam,can you send the abstract of intelligent tourist information science please?
  • Tanushree M
    Tanushree M
    hello,i am tanushree pursuing my final year b.tech,i am searching for the project.so please do suggest me some topics which are in bloom.
    regards
  • kunal mahale
    kunal mahale
    hey i am a final year student and i need a project on AI but i cant find a way to start with one. what could be the first step to start with it ?
  • HARSH01
    HARSH01
    i don't have any background knowledge of programming and all but how can I build an intelligent tourist information system in 2 months.please suggest some steps.
  • Amit Kotkar
    Amit Kotkar
    Check out #-Link-Snipped-# for a list of artificial intelligence projects
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Just found out one more interesting AI project idea that students can work on. It's called Sentiment Analysis

Here's how the project might work -

1. The system is fed with about 100 sentences - some having positive tone, some negative and the rest are neutral. 

2. System then analyses the sentences and then classifies them on a scale of 1 - 5 whether the comment is positive, negative or neutral. 

3. In order to learn the analysis, the system can crawl large number of articles or comments to find out what are the typical characteristics of a negative, positive or neutral sentence. 

Do think about possible ways of implanting this project idea. I bet this idea has not been taken up by your seniors until now. Be the first one in your college to work on it! All the best!

• AMAL JAISON BCA13007
    AMAL JAISON BCA13007
    1. Intelligent Tourist Information System can i get the abstract for this
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ - Think about it step by step. What'd a good tourist information system do? But before that, what'd make a tourist's stay comfortable? 

1. Complete information about the place they are visiting

2. Good places to stay, rated by previous visitors (in last 3 months)

3. Audio play based on GPS - whenever the tourist visits any tourist spot, they should get information about the place via audio or text on their mobile app.

4. Most convenient routes to any tourist spot from their hotel. Approximate fare to the spot. 

etc. 

You could develop this as a mobile application. Does that help? 

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# You can ask all your questions (write the description in detail) in reply to this discussion. We can all help you solve it.

• Sarvesh Sawant
    Sarvesh Sawant

Hello,I am in final year in Electronics Engineering and have chose AI as a Domain for Final Year project. I need a few ideas based on AI which can solve few problems that we see around us.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - That's a noble thought. What problem do you wish to solve through AI? Give us some hints so that we can suggest a project. 

• Sarvesh Sawant
    Sarvesh Sawant

Like once you suggested a guy Smart helmet idea. I had a plan for working on Transient Modelling for oil supply to detect the losses, but its way too costly to afford for a normal group of students without a grant. Something on Similar Grounds would do.

• Hamlin Sunny
    Hamlin Sunny

i am looking for a final year project based on electronics .can you help

• Rinran Ghosh
    Rinran Ghosh

I want a final year btech project  idea on artificial intelligence

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Guide to Selecting Artificial Intelligence Project Idea

I thought I'd write a quick guide that'll help students come up with their own innovative Artificial Intelligence (AI) project idea than searching the Internet and copying existing ones. 

Artificial intelligence is all about building computing systems that can take decisions on their own. You might think that's very complicated; but it's not. Your simple 'If/Else' loop in programming language is the simplest example of AI. 

Take an example of the AI Chatbot - that actually chats with you. If you were to work on this project, how'd you approach it? You'll first read user's input and then find out what the user wants to say.

How'll you do that?

By filtering out the most common words like 'a', 'an', 'the', 'for' etc and then only picking up the ones that matter. Let's say user writes "Hi, How are you?" - your system needs to know "Hi, How, you, ?" to figure out that a question is being asked - and respond with a simple answer. 

For engineering college level projects, you don't have to build something really complex. Because it'd need lot of research anyways, along with huge computing power. We're looking at something simpler.

What is it that can be controlled by artificially intelligent system? I guess almost everything!

1. A sensor that detects motion and turns on light - is an example of AI

2. A system that recommends products to you based upon your choices is AI

3. A system that compares your marks in various subjects across all previous exams and helps you decide a study time-table - is AI

4. A system that automatically checks inventory, and tells you which products are running out of stock - is an example of AI

Did you see that? If you can make the machines decide something based upon inputs - you're building AI system. Don't complicate things; because if you are searching for AI project ideas on the Internet - there's a high chance that you're still new to programming. Build something simpler first and then move over to tougher parts. 

I hope this helps. 

• Utkarsh Singh
    Utkarsh Singh

Suggest any idea for the final year projects IN AI DOMAIN with robotics

• Anwesha Rath
    Anwesha Rath

CAN I USE  these ideas of AI for KPIT 2019..I m in search of new innovation ideas ..

Can I select among these or 

Can anyone help me out for any idea ..Can anyone give me idea on how to save next generation from UV RAYS of Sun.

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# Are you talking about KPIT Sparkle event? You should be more detailed and give us the entire background before asking a question. It helps us understand the context. Don't make the assumption that you write KPIT 2019 and we will know what it means.

As for this idea - how to save next generation from UV RAYS of Sun.

You can try in the area wearable gadgets that can alert users about overexposure to Ultra Violet radiation from the Sun.

On similar lines are the projects on Kickstarter by Comfable Inc. called QSun and QTemp.

• URUSA SAYEDI
    URUSA SAYEDI

sir how should i get to know more details about these project with" Title : Real Time Speech Driven Face Automation " and "Intelligent Mobile Robot for Multi Specialty Operations"to begin my project??

• Dulal Saha
    Dulal Saha

Sir please suggest me any topic .

I am final year electrical engineering student

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - Did you get a chance to look at the ideas discussed in this discussion? Please have a look at them and let us know which one looks appealing to you. 

• Shahad Alghumijan
    Shahad Alghumijan

Can use this for BA project graduation year?

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - yes, you can. 

• shubham Hingmire
    shubham Hingmire

#-Link-Snipped-# hello i'm MTech student and i want to do my PG project in AI 

and sub domain is most of Agriculture, so if you have any good problem statement it will be very useful to me. 

please suggest me some ideas  

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# You can see if these Agriculture Engineering Project Problem Statements are useful for you to get started.

1. Development of simplified, sensor-based quick testing method to test nutrients & micronutrients in soil
    2. Development of e-marketplaces to connect food processors with agripreneur/farmers to bridge the value gap – Farm to Fork model
    3. Price forecast system for Pulses /Oilseeds /Potato /Onion / Tomato at the time of sowing
    4. Dissemination of information to the last mile - Agriculture Extension, Scheme information, processes, hand holding support for benefit under different Government schemes
    5. Yield estimation modeling at village or farm level
    6. Use of technology in sorting/ grading/ increasing the shelf life of agriculture produce (fruits, vegetables, flowers)
    7. Availability of small agricultural implements/ micronutrients/certified quality seeds through the online/call center interface – Custom Hiring Centres
    8. Technology to substitute the use of pesticides & insecticides to prevent pre-harvest losses
    9. Alternate usage of paddy straw (left in the field after harvesting of paddy) to discourage farmers from burning the same, especially in Haryana and Punjab.
    10. Use of technology to test adulteration of fresh produce
  • FAHAD AHMAD
    FAHAD AHMAD

Mam Ankita i find all your ideas very helpful but i want to work over one of these ideas i.e., 4,6,12,24,27. can you please share the abstracts of these ideas it may help us in finding our way. Thanking u in anticipation.  

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# I would suggest that you google the title of each of the project titles mentioned. You will find the papers published by various students for the same or a similar project. That can serve as a basis for your own project.

Do let me know what you find and what more we can help you with.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Here's a simple idea that engineering students can work on for their college project. 

An Intelligent Website ChatBot

On any website, say CrazyEngineers; we want to know what visitors are doing on each page - which page they are engaging more compared to other pages. Of course, Google Analytics does give that information, but there is no way if the user is facing any specific problem.

An intelligent website chat bot will find out which page the user is on (using url or meta tags) and then offer custom help messages - if the user clicks on the chat icon in the bottom-right corner of the web page. 

Say, if the user is on shopping card and is search for a discount coupon - the chat bot can quickly give them a  discount coupon automatically. 

I think it'd be really an interesting project idea to work on. 

• shreya jallypally
    shreya jallypally

I am 3rd year computer science student. I want to do on artificial intelligence . Please recommend me some projects on artificial intelligence.

• Vishal Magar
    Vishal Magar

Hi Ankita,     

I am final year computer science student. I want to do project on artificial intelligence . Please tell me the subjects project on Artificial Intelligence,that can I do it.

• Bala Ganesh
    Bala Ganesh

Hi #-Link-Snipped-# 

Im Ganesh I want do a project of final year btech in artificial intelligence.

Idea:

i want put all the photos into separate folder based on the constraints given by user

1) set of images belongs to  a particular person

2)set of images having more than 5 persons(group photos)

3)year based comparison photos.

can you help me in this project. 

can you give me few references?

• Rimsha Siddiqi
    Rimsha Siddiqi

I am a CS student and I want my FYP with AI related to Aviation... any ideas regarding this?

• Roy Bassa
    Roy Bassa

I have an idea that would make headlines and be extremely powerful AI. Something to identify messages in "Reverse speech".

• Manoj Ainala
    Manoj Ainala

Sir,I'm doing my masters, can you please suggest me any topic regarding to research work using image processing & Artificial Intelligence.

• Sommodip Arnob
    Sommodip Arnob

Ankita thnx for this post.Can you please share any idea about AI based project for me. (Im a final year B.tech student in Mechanical Engineering).It will be really helpful for me :-) 

• Patricia Stella
    Patricia Stella

Hi #-Link-Snipped-# , I am a computer engineering student, looking for a project that's based on Microncontrollers or arduino with a little touch of artificial intelligence. Thanks.

• Hasan Moussawi
    Hasan Moussawi

Dears, I am new here and I want a topic in AI for my thesis 

(master in computer science)  thanks in advance

• Rabia Kanwal
    Rabia Kanwal

A.o.a i want to make BSCS final year project on AI.kindly give

me about a project idea

• Sanjay Kumar Haojam
    Sanjay Kumar Haojam

I'm looking forward for a project, achievable in about 6 months time.

Request for AI for speech recognition ideas which may benefit an organisation or a company, may or may not be for a specific task.

Moreover, suggest me readings to complete the scope too.

Thanks in advance

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

"Robogyan 2k12" is a technical fest organized by JNTUA College of Engineering, Andhra Pradesh on 14th & 15th September 2012. There is a National Level Robotics Workshop on EyeBotics. Special...
All the best, folks! I am Vinay - an IT engineer and a new member of CrazyEngineers community.
Hai i am pursuing my final btech. I want to do a project on cloud computing. But I hardly knows it. please provide me basic details regarding "cloud computing" such...
is it possible for a light material to float in mid air if it both rotates and has a constant velocity (terminal velocity) of the material design
As most of you have noticed by now, we've enabled the sidebar on all pages across the forum pages. Now you can see who's online, latest discussions and more besides...