Artificial intelligence program

now i am trying to create artificial inteligence, it mean not a robots.
it like artificial brain by programming. i studied something about this .
but,i want more information about this so,do u have any idea please share your idea here..

Replies

• simplycoder
    simplycoder
    grayhat
    now i am trying to create artificial inteligence, it mean not a robots.
    it like artificial brain by programming. i studied something about this .
    but,i want more information about this so,do u have any idea please share your idea here..
    Artificial intelligence is a large domain. What is it that interests you?
    Brain programming again isn't something which is clear for me to help you out with.

Be specific as in what you want to build and then we can see how to proceed with it.

Also keep in mind that to programming intelligent systems require lots of patience and skills in programming . What language do you prefer to program in? How familiar are you with that language?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Any intelligent program - say for example a program that catches and throws the bug in its own code would be a small example of artificial intelligence. The ultimate aim in this domain is to develop self-thinking and learning machines. If you can develop a tic-tac-toe playing robot; it'd be a great place to begin your quest in artificial intelligence.

#-Link-Snipped-# is an expert coder who can help you with the issues you face. I'm quite sure we can have lot of interesting coding examples being shared here.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    the basic essentiality of your question is still not clear to us can you rephrase them
  • grayhat
    grayhat
    sorry for my uncleared previous qustion.what i am trying to say is,i am try to doing one project it named AIA-Artificial Inteligence Agent by me.now, i will tell the explonation about this
    1)what is the output i want?
    • this brain can learn languages like english, using natural language processing algorithm
    • this brain can create the database own and store the learned concepts from the language processing algorithm
    • and then i want to thing this brain between the database table whenever it want.
    this main theme is,we want to create the 2,3 points
    the simplycoder asked qustion about the what are the languages you known.
    i know c and c++,and bactch file programming ,html.previously i am doing data encryption and decryption project,and one chatting website through the intranet in my college,i participated in programming contest in infosys and i won codedebugging compettions.
    but i dont know java,php and visual basic now i am learning this languages.

and now i am doing research in artificial neural network this all those thing answer of the respected simply coder qustion .
    now i am try to create mentioned points about the aia using GENETIC ALGORITHM AND ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORKS.GENETIC ALGORITHM based on human DNA structure i cant explain all those things about so sorry for that.well! anybody having any idea about this

SHARE HERE ,thank for the qustions and answer by simplycoder ,big-k & jeffry. defenitly we can create the AIA
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    grayhat
    sorry for my uncleared previous qustion.what i am trying to say is,i am try to doing one project it named AIA-Artificial Inteligence Agent by me.now, i will tell the explonation about this
    1)what is the output i want?
    • this brain can learn languages like english, using natural language processing algorithm
    • this brain can create the database own and store the learned concepts from the language processing algorithm
    • and then i want to thing this brain between the database table whenever it want.
    this main theme is,we want to create the 2,3 points

the simplycoder asked qustion about the what are the languages you known.
    i know c and c++,and bactch file programming ,html.previously i am doing data encryption and decryption project,and one chatting website through the intranet in my college,i participated in programming contest in infosys and i won codedebugging compettions.
    but i dont know java,php and visual basic now i am learning this languages.

and now i am doing research in artificial neural network this all those thing answer of the respected simply coder qustion .
    now i am try to create mentioned points about the aia using GENETIC ALGORITHM AND ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORKS.GENETIC ALGORITHM based on human DNA structure i cant explain all those things about so sorry for that.well! anybody having any idea about this

SHARE HERE ,thank for the qustions and answer by simplycoder ,big-k & jeffry. defenitly we can create the AIA
    I am confused from your explanation. From your programing experience, it seems that you are very well exposed to envoirnment thats a plus point.

Comming to your second point,
    this brain can create the database own and store the learned concepts from the language processing algorithm
    from this I conclude that you want to create a project based on NLP.
    and then i want to thing this brain between the database table whenever it want.
    This point went right top of my head.

Few questions,
    where would you like to use this brain? Translation say from English to Spanish? or something like autonomous chat box or something else.

Trust me, by no means this project is simple, it will require dedicated efforts from your side. The research is still being conducted in big laboratories on these domains, so be prepared to surface on the uncharted waters of AI/ML.

By the way, did you ever program any AI system before?
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Looks like you got yourself quite a big deal here. Anyways, as AI is not an old area where you can find a lot of documentation, and as simplycoder said a lot of research is still going on. Using Genetic Algorithm is a good idea, but again that field too is not that much developed. So, you gotta work hard. I would suggest you start with something small, which can give you a better perspective about the GA. For the starters, try solving TSP (Traveling Salesman Problem) using GA, you will gain enough knowledge about the topic. And yeah, try to learn LISP or Prolog, these languages are often used to develop AI applications.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The current generation of bionic fingers and hands seem to perform better than the natural ones. A tremendous combination of mechatronics, computing hard and soft ware coupled with adroit miniaturization...
Clear silicone liquid filling permits LED lamps for more effective cooling permitting the equivalent of 100W output from the current advancement in LED lights. Here is a detailed report on...
Japanese scientists have found a way to use sugar in the place of scarce Lithium in rechargeable batteries. What is more, these can store 20% more power. Not for five...
Ethernet in cars: an idea whose time has come Modern high end cars have more than a hundred electronic control units and software running to GBytes. This is only going...
The Fraunhofer Institute for Process Engineering and Packaging IVV in Freising have developed additive enhanced water based lubricants that seem to be better than the mineral oil ones and lots...