Article on Thermal Energy Storage

Hi,
Right now I'm preparing a presentation of 'Thermal Energy Storage'. I've found one book that good for the presentation, written by Halime Paksoy. But I would like to get more information, so that I can have info from difference sources. Do you have any suggestions of articles on this topic? Thanks in advance.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Guys, I will be in the said city between 5th and 15th of this month. We could have a CE meet if anyone is interested.
India's supercomputer; TATA owned EKA is no longer in World Top 10. EKA now stands at 33rd position. Earlier, the supercomputer boasted its 9th position among world's top supercomputers. In...
Times of India has released a list of top 10 certifications. Look at them: - VMware Certified Professional Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) GIAC Security Audit Essentials (GSAE) Certified Information...
hello friends i m beginners of c++ and i want to make simple password program that will accept password from user and simultaneously display the stars("*") with the simple while...
Hi all , Im new to this forum so a little bit of introduction : I am Gaurav a electronics and telecomm engineer , currently doing my internship from IIEC...