Article on real estate sector

please read this article. i found it good and informative.

Between January 2008 and now, listed real estate companies destroyed Rs 2,66,000 crore of investor wealth when the Sensex fell only 15%. When property prices haven't really fallen, how did this value ...

How the real estate sector destroyed Rs 2,66,000 crore-Business News , Firstpost

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Well Mr. Jagannathan is of course correct with his figures, but it is 'population' which is responsible for rising real estate prices. It is the basic law of economics: Demand and supply isn't it?

The article is excellent. Thanks for sharing. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey...guyz.. i need help.. i installed drivers, even speakers are correctly plugged on d green jack behind comp.. but still i cant hear any audio. i reinstalled the drivers.. for...
This video will provide an overview of STAAD.Pro and explain how it works in conjunction with other programs such as STAAD.foundation, Bentley AutoPIPE, Bentley Structural and RAM Connection. [video=youtube;876umBUcC2c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=876umBUcC2c[/video]
This video will provide an overview of STAAD.foundation and explain how it integrates all common footing designs including spread (isolated) footings, strip (combined) footings, pile cap arrangement and design, octagonal...
Just found this very interesting - an anatomy of a house. I hope it's very useful for civil engineering students.
hello guys i need help with gre preparation and application procedure??