Arrange your mailbox and feel less tensioned

hello friends now a days email id is becomes a very essential idetity tool for every body. But till now i was very tensioned about my mail box because i am not able to check it daily and when i open it in a week or more then i found that there are so many mails in it and in between them a few of them are the required or important. But these non important mails fulls our inbox and we cant be able to arrange them daily.
This problem is arises due to the notifications we subscribe for our use and after some time these becomes waste for us but we cant stop them because for this we have to open every mail and check for unsubscribe link in it which is very time comsuming.
But here i tell u a method by using which we are able to arrange our mailbox easily.
For this simply open Unsubscribe from emails, instantly - Unroll.Me and log in with ur mail id and it will tell u about ur all subscriptions and u will easily unsubscribe which have lost there usefullness for us.So use this website and arrange ur mail box easily and become tension free because now u can only receive only the required emails not the guarbage.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It'd be great if you could properly format your text so that it's more readable 馃榾
  • yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    can u pls eleborate how i do not under stand
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    yogi.bharadwaj
    can u pls eleborate how i do not under stand
    just try to insert some pics regarding the thread and split the content to two to three small passage so that it would look great.By the way, Its very informative so thank you once again for sharing it to us.its a great website to have a hassle free mail journey
  • yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    just try to insert some pics regarding the thread and split the content to two to three small passage so that it would look great.By the way, Its very informative so thank you once again for sharing it to us.its a great website to have a hassle free mail journey
    thanks my friend next time i will be surrly account these things you mansioned.
  • kheerthi chandru
    kheerthi chandru
    this is really useful.. but we have to invite atleast 5 friends.. thanks anyway..
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    kheerthi chandru
    this is really useful.. but we have to invite atleast 5 friends.. thanks anyway..
    As though that is really difficult one of a great tools

Anyways more likely Gmail inbox is also turning much into the same

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, Paypal gives two options to get verified, either adding bank account details, or the debit card details. Which option is the best? And are there any pros or cons...
Hello friends,we got a lot of mails in our mail box and we reply some of them and we also created some fresh mails. But the thing is that we...
While Apple fan boys are drooling over the inclusion of Retina Display in the latest iPad Mini and the thin iPad Air, Japan Display Inc. has managed to cram even...
ICANN - the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers has announced the first set of new generic Top Level Domains (gTLD). These four new top level domains will now...
I've been reading on the social media and a few blogs that Samsung has began rolling out Android 4.3 firmware upgrade and India's one of the first countries to receive...