Armadillo- future concept of cars?

Armadillo-T-folding-electric-car-2 Yeah you are correct.Armadillo is a word that describes "little Armoured one".I saw that small adorable car in the newspaper and I am her to share it with you."Armadillo-T" electric car made in South Korea will park itself and fold nearly in half, freeing up space in crowded cities. The car has come up up some interesting facts that it can run tirelessly for 100km if the car was charged for 10 minutes.It as a top speed of 60km/h.When you want to park the vehicle , It can fold like a armadillo and contract to a size of 1.65inches.This car was made by group of people from Korea Advanced institute of Science and Technology. To add more spice to the car following are the highlights of the car:
*Self parking
*Windows based computer controlled system
*driver can sync the car to his smartphone
*No rear camera-Instead they fitted a tiny camera on the back and display the video on the dashboard monitor.
Refer the pictures to get a idea of its working.
379916330 url
A live video demonstration of the working of this prototype has been viewed through youtube by over 7,80,000 times by the people.
Do you think that this concept is feasible in Indian Automobile sector?

source:nbcnews

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone.. I have completed my B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering this year with 80%. I want to do my masters purely in Automobile engineering. I have decided to go abroad...
I am looking for a temperature sensor for Arduino which can handle good amount of high temperature upto 270 degree celcius. Suggestions please.
pls give ur ideas...... can we work the piston of engine using the principle of magnetic levitation.i.e.using the picton that made of superconducting material and giving magnetic force on the...
what is the burning capacity of plastics??? and what are the toxics that releases while burning plastics????????
I had created my system repair disc after 6-months of purchase of my new laptop and it was just 143 MB .Is this ok ?(I mean the amount😨)