Arm Robot Control Using Blender Launched

Recently i have done the project "Arm Robot" Using Microchip Controller.USB Interface Controlling.Blender Application is used for Controlling the Arm.
[​IMG]

Replies

• HRG
    HRG
    how did u develop the arm action .i mean the clamping action ?and what microcontroller u use?
  • asokfair Ra
    asokfair Ra
    I have used PIC micro controller. Servo motor is used to trigger the Action
  • Prateek Gupta
    Prateek Gupta
    plz broda help me in this project.Currently, i am in 2nd year, branch is IT and i have got this project by my college. Plz brother i know nothing abt this microcontrollers etc plz provide me a path of your experience from starting to the end. thank you in advance 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to Robotics section 😀
  • asokfair Ra
    asokfair Ra
    Prateek Gupta
    plz broda help me in this project.Currently, i am in 2nd year, branch is IT and i have got this project by my college. Plz brother i know nothing abt this microcontrollers etc plz provide me a path of your experience from starting to the end. thank you in advance 😀
    Hi,

This project is simple to develop with Servo motors. To drive the Servo you need driver that i had written in PIC12F controller.To Control the servo motor you need an interface with System. i am using CDC application to control the servo. for any more queries just send mail to asokfair gmail , i will guide you 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've installed the Android SDK.. done all the initial settings, but when I try to create a new Android XML file, it is asking me to choose an android project....
A few days ago i was watching CRIME PATROL and came to know from it that finger prints cannot be lifted from clothes or any fabric material, but it can...
How many of you love reading Tintin ,by Herge ? which are your favorite titles in them ? well i don't mean the movie at all, but just the books...
Hi everyone, My name is ahmed hassan, undergraduate mechanical engineering student, taibah university, saudi arabia. I join you here to gain expertise and exchange it if possible, it seems exciting...
Can anyone have SOP's of working/ maintenance of STP (sewerage treatment plant)