Arghya 2012 at Ambajogai, Maharashtra on Jan 27, 2012

Arghya 2012 is a Technical Festival organized by MBES College of Engineering, Ambajogai.

It is an event, a dedication to Technology.

The festival is open for Engineering Disciplines-
Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Power Engineering and Civil Engineering.

Events:

• Paper Presentation
  • Poster Presentation
  • Project Competition
  • Bizbuzz
  • Young Guns
  • Roborace
  • Line Follower
  • Lathe War
  • LAN Games
  • Programming
  • Web Designing
  • Circuit Designing
  • Blind Coding
  • Bridge Construction
  • CAD Design
  • Blog Mania
  • Photomagix
  • Third Eye
  • Quizza
For more details, queries and registration; visit their website: MBE Societys, of Engineering Ambajogai

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Robot Safety Standard and Robot Risk Assessment Training Seminar is organized by Robotics Industries Association. RIA opens its popular In-house Training seminar to public. This one day robot safety seminar...
I have developed a static website, now I want to deploy it. The coding part is done majorly on 3 platforms: HTML, CSS, Javascript. There is no database connectivity and...
Bad news for the Galaxy S phone owners - your phone isn't eligible for the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update. Today, official Samsung post explains why ICS isn't coming...
Today I got to know about a Facebook application that encouraging Fake registrations on various sites. I don't want to disclose that name or the link here. Really they are...
which one will you prefer from the point of view of your career either mechanical engineering or software engineering. If ..........Why?