Are you using Mobile Number Portability?

I have an Airtel Number and as MNP is launched nationwide, I received a message from Airtel Customer Care,

"Airtel always provides superior customer services to you through 24X7 anytime, anywhere service. Thanks for being on India's Network."

Now every Service Provider is trying to hold on to their customers.

Are you going to use MNP and change your service provider while retaining the original number?

If yes, post here.
Which service provider you are shifting to, and why?

Replies

• Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    I am currently using vodafone and I'm happy with it though they people disturb me sometimes with their advertisement calls and sometimes by activating some unwanted services and deducting money from my balance, but Its okay because these aren't very often. πŸ˜’

and one thing I noticed is that idea cellular services are the one who are on the lead of popularizing the MNP. Does anyone notice the same.??
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    I am using Airtel,though its little costly then others but as the servicewise its has no comparison πŸ˜€
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    Deepika Bansal
    I am currently using vodafone and I'm happy with it though they people disturb me sometimes with their advertisement calls and sometimes by activating some unwanted services and deducting money from my balance, but Its okay because these aren't very often. πŸ˜’

and one thing I noticed is that idea cellular services are the one who are on the lead of popularizing the MNP. Does anyone notice the same.??
    airtel is numero uno when it comes to irritating customers with adds and activating services without authorisation. i was waiting for mnp to start and now am planning to try out videocon on my secondary number. they are offering good services for competitive prices and on vodafone network. no harm in trying out.
    i use docomo for my primary usage. no telecom provider is offering better services to take me off docomo πŸ˜€
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hey friends
    i got a news of network portability with idea
    they said we can use same number of previous network but we can use network as idea
    can any one say is it will be success or not
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    narayana murthy
    hey friends
    i got a news of network portability with idea
    they said we can use same number of previous network but we can use network as idea
    can any one say is it will be success or not
    the network will also change to idea
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    i am using airtel and i am going to change to docomo as airtel is costly
  • freak16
    freak16
    waiting for MNP since last months......have idea connection....these people disturb a lot.these days they are rechecking the documents as per the govt. orders.and are really interupting a lot.i am planning to take vodafone connection.suggest about its network,
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I am using Airtel and I am happy with this πŸ˜€
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    @freak: vodafone may be good it has its own offers but i think vodafone has less signals when compared to other signals
    @vinod: iam using docomo i am happy with it
    may be docomo is good and have good offers and signals
    this is example in my class there will be three signals available idea,airtel,docomo
    when coming to portability idea has changes in network too
    i am not sure about it because i am not used it
  • Reya
    Reya
    I am using Airtel and i'm satisfied with the services they provide!

Sometimes it is annoying when i get calls and ads frequently!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everybody!!! πŸ˜‰
Hari is a new member on CE, but a regular visitor. Wishing you many happy returns of the Day. πŸŽ‰
I wrote an article on VoiCE : "Advertising On Wikipedia" Jimmy Wales Never Said Never - CrazyEngineers and thought of starting a debate to see what CEans think about the...
First look at this new Gizmo makes you believe that it’s unreal or that it belongs to some sci-fi movie. The new bizarre UR-110 uses planetary gear arrangement for both...
hey hi, m a student of final year b.tech (electronics and instrumentation) i need help 4 my project. who ever i ask 4 help they ask for the circuit but...