Are women too good in expressing their views/perceptions/thoughts?

Hi CEans, I had came over lots of places where I found that Women are more expressive about their thoughts,views,perceptions,etc. I want to stir up a debate on this topic and hope I win the debate. My view is that women had the best skills and they can show their versatility in their views. Through this power they have upper hand in winning debates and any other places (where they are allowed in this male dominent society). Are they the best? Are their negotiation skills more better than male?

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    moved the thread to chit chat section
  • Alok mishra
    Alok mishra
    In my views womens are emotionally weak.They do express their views but less substantial. But exceptions are there and are rare .
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Closing the topic.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hewlett Packard or HP has recently launched its latest laptop the Chromebook 14 which will be known for featuring the 4th generation Dual-Core 1.1 GHz Intel Haswell processor. Alongside HP...
There are no examples of wheels in biological systems. One would think that gears would be even less likely. However, researchers have discovered a gear mechanism in a jumping insect....
IgNobel Prizes are given for whacky research. This years prize goes to a truly whacky invention any CEan can be proud of. It is for an antihijacking device. What is...
When Apple introduced the iPhone 5 Touch ID, we went ga-ga over the innovation that the company had brought to smartphones. Well, here some news that is sure to baffle...
GM Guys, Today after reading the newspaper, i was a bit disturbed. There is a launch of Drinking Water Bottles by TN Govt @Rs 10/ litre. In comparison with the...