Are there any sensor for Bomb?

hello

I want to know is there any device which can sense any object having explosive that too using RF or Line-of-sight technology????

😕

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Using Synthetic Aperture Radar is possible, but its not a simple implementation. We were also discussing the possibility of using lasers to detect the explosive odors..

Click -> #-Link-Snipped-#
  • miteshhiren
    miteshhiren
    Ok can we use any of the UV rays or etc like these, To sense bomb or main material used to manufacture bullets n bombs...?
  • gpriceshop02
    gpriceshop02
    i think uv rays are the best according to me... but some implementation details can be held from the lionk below as these guys form the basix requirements for all these types of stuffs...

CrazyEngineers

Come and research out and post more...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i did a mini project on digital lock in which my small opens and closes on giving a correct code.i used a 555 timer Ic.what should be done for big...
hi frnds, i m plannin to do a mini project on payroll mngmt system in java can u suggest some ideas related to this topic
I have a question... how i can get input from the user in graphics mode. I want the cursor placed directly after "Enter number here: " but I'm not able...
If we ever gave an award to someone whom embodies the philosophy of CE, this man would get my vote. I've never met or talked to him, however his work...
hi, can some one give me ideas or topics for my final year project in computer engineering about any upcoming technology over which i can work for my project.