Are there any free programs that can record what keys are entered?

I'm concerned that my two teenage boys are doing inappropriate things on the computer and would like a program to record what they do. I've heard of this Amac , but after reading some about it, not sure I want to install it, also, it's very expensive. Are there any free programs that can record what keys are entered? If they can do other stuff too, I'm sure that that would be great.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

BSNL is testing a new website design. It looks like BSNL's realized that an attractive website is crucial to attract and retain customers. BSNL's current website is - pathetic and...
Mahatma Gandhi's glasses have inspired a font which is now available for download. The font is available in several languages including English, Hindi, Urdu and other Indian languages. Download the...

hmm

hilooo๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Gmail call phone feature seems to be available for several Gmail users. Once you install the video and voice chat feature from Google , you will have the "Call Phone"...
Crazy Engineering is a nice website. This is a nice source of Knowledge. I want to share some Resource for Agriculture Engineers and Researcher . Resource : ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ Thanks