are the implant trainings necessary?

i m now in 3rd year of my engineering.... i have attended the implant training offered by indian southern railway in chennai on the topic of satellite and telecommunication field... now i have decided to attend the training provided by doordarshan-a national t.v station........ i just want to know whether these type of implant trainings are necessary are not???? will these training programs highlights our bio-data when included under the section of 'technical skills'?????๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just for the sake of my understanding, is it implant or in-plant?
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    Just for the sake of my understanding, is it implant or in-plant?
    Biggi:- ๐Ÿ˜

Buddy, If you are taking training seriously it will enhance your knowledge nothing more than that. If you think that it should act like a jwell in your CV, than at the time of campus you should sit in a company with the relevant work.

-Crazy
  • Differential
    Differential
    syedaafaq
    i m now in 3rd year of my engineering.... i have attended the implant training offered by indian southern railway in chennai on the topic of satellite and telecommunication field... now i have decided to attend the training provided by doordarshan-a national t.v station........ i just want to know whether these type of implant trainings are necessary are not???? will these training programs highlights our bio-data when included under the section of 'technical skills'?????๐Ÿ˜•
    They will surely add a value to your skills ! Moreover trainings give you a touch, feel and understanding of actual work-system which is difficuilt to get in colleges. You can always relate what you study in theory to what you see in trainings which helps you to understand the systems better.

Now, I had undergone one industrial training in second year which helped me a lot during my next years of engineering.

Best,
  • sevanti
    sevanti
    i'm a 3rd yr ece student and am willing to do an inplant training from dec'11. may i know the procedure to apply for indian railways or doordarshan?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

battle has begin between these two khans...... SRK showed his 6 packs in om shanti om๐Ÿ˜Ž but AAMIR is now showing his 8 packs in ghajini....๐Ÿ˜‰ shahrukh has launched new...
Hey everyone, I am Parth, an Engineering first year student from Rutgers University. I joined Crazy Engineers because I wanted to know what was out there in the real world...
Am a IInd year stdent..and i've started doing a FM transmitter intercom....can anyone give their ideas also pls..... the circuit tht i have in mind...is fm transmitter circuit with an...
Am gonna start a community in ma college esp for EC engineers... i need a name for tht....anyone pl help.... ๐Ÿ˜•
Hiii Frends, This is revss.. [Revathi]. Doing Btech [computers] , final year. Want to be a crazy engineer.. I thought that this forum will help in upgrade myself.