Are some parts of our "brain" dormant?

I have heard many of my friends say that some parts of our brain do not work...! i.e. they are dormant..! and they even say that those parts work for extraordinary persons..!! i do not know whether these things are true or not..! but i need your views..! Is this true?? If so, Why?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I have a idea that "why not the buttons can replace the steering". All we know that just playing video games in pc often we use only the buttons....
Google Chrome is a web browser developed by Google. Whereas Firefox is a free and open source web browser descended from the Mozilla Application. Is Google Chrome a more secure...

hi

HI, i am gopinath i am studying electrical and electronics engineering. i would likely to become a very good scientist....
If any budding, newbie entrepreneurs, established entrepreneurs are watching this thread, I'd like to know the best entrepreneurial advice you've ever received and from whom. It'd also be cool if...
No spamming in this thread please. Just write the words and add who did you hear those words from. I'll start rolling the ball. "Screw It! Let's Do It" -...