1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

Are Online transactions safer for job application and enrolments?

Question asked by Kavya Burramolla in #Coffee Room on Feb 14, 2020
Kavya Burramolla
Kavya Burramolla · Feb 14, 2020
Rank C1 - EXPERT

There are many questions asked whether online transactions are safer for applying the jobs. There are many sites from which we receive the notifications saying job vacancies in XYZ company and to apply click here and that lands to the payment section where we need to register after payment and also there are sites which says your amount will be refunded back if you have not qualified the written test or any stage of the process of recruitment. But then once we have done the payment and registered for the process, no mail communication will be done and even after the date of exam no refund will be done. I've been personally experienced this situation. I received a mail from Fresher world for the openings in KSS India and I was very much interested to attend the process and paid the fee and applied for the job vacancy. And I was suppose to get the hall ticket to my registered mail Id but I haven't got anything till date and when I tried contacting the number given in the site it is not available. In such kind of situations how can be get our money back? Is it lost or are there any ways where we can get back our money?

Posted in: #Coffee Room

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up