Are Indians paid well?

Well I heard from a staff in big corporate giant, that cos of his absence from work His company loses about Rs 10K/ day.

When I asked him about his pay check of the month I was shocked to hear that he just received a tenth of what his company earned through him in that month?

Is it the same scenario everywhere?
Is service providers in India rooting money away from their workers to other projects ?

Debate on CEans

Replies

• Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    How else do you think those BIG profit numbers are generated on the balance sheet?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    But still lop for a single day and all stuff with such high margin is not so pleasant to any engineer
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    Hard reality of biz world!!
  • oprime
    oprime
    I feel that they trump up their losses to make their employees attend work regularly.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    The big corporates suck the blood of Indian youngsters and left them alone when the blood is finished.
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    Suck the blood!!! Now that's harsh. Who is forcing one to work?
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    #-Link-Snipped-# Become a software engineer and travel in train. you will get answer for this.

When I traveled in train, I was introducing me to other passenger as software engineer, for past 2 months the immediate question thrown to me " will you get 90K/pm".

This was the hype created in this society.

CSK AUTO
    The big corporates suck the blood of Indian youngsters and left them alone when the blood is finished.
    I don't think so. Its all about whether you complete your task on time.
    #-Link-Snipped-#,
    I dont accept the fact that the oldies were treated well if they finish the task on job.The corporates alwaya prefer young and dynamic workers.
    They tend to build the future so they avoid oldies and prepare youngsters for future.
    #-Link-Snipped-#,
    I dont accept the fact that the oldies were treated well if they finish the task on job.The corporates alwaya prefer young and dynamic workers.
    They tend to build the future so they avoid oldies and prepare youngsters for future.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    CSK AUTO
    #-Link-Snipped-#,
    Well youngster's don't stay in a firm for a long time that is the reason we have fewer GM's and other way up the ladder posts filled with freshers or oldies

How many youngsters are willing to toil these days??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We know that money is not something that falls from heaven. We can print it whenever we want. Then why government doesn't prints it ? Okay I might sound dumb-ass,...
During the reign of Roosevelt, there was a law that no American citizen should have gold with themselves, they've to give to US government. This step was taken by Roosevelt...
HI, One's General Interest Was Computer Science. If He Wants a Career in that, there are two options in his U.G. One a good college with good placement and facilities...Other...
Reading the news that a 23-year old woman from China died while answering a call on her iPhone when the mobile phone was charging. The victim's sister says that the...
please suggest me which course to prefer DAC or DSSD and centers prefrence list for the same its urgent please.reply as soon as possible.i shall be thankful regards