Are Bigger Planes the Future of Commercial Flight?

NASA keeps striving for improvements in commercial aircraft, as evidenced by its deeper push into X-Plane research with Aurora Flight Sciences.
www.machinedesign.com

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm betting on teleporting 😐 We'll just need bigger bandwidths, I suppose.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm betting on teleporting 😐 We'll just need bigger bandwidths, I suppose.
    Some of the bollywood lot and many politicians may have to be teleported in instalments, I suppose.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Xiaomi has ruled over India for a long period, all thanks to its budget-oriented smartphones that pack tons of feature. Under a decent price category, Redmi Note 4, one of...
My first encounter with the 'stage', I remember, was in the 7th grade and ever since I have absolutely fallen in love with it. The shiny mikes, scripts, the ceremonial...
HMD Global has had a rethink when it comes of one of its current smartphones. HMD Global who currently have the Nokia brand name to themselves have added an extra...
If you are someone who pays frequent visits to torrent search engines then you might have noticed that they offer two options to download the file you are looking for....
Part 2 highlights common practices that focus on manufacturability and cost when designing and creating parts. CNC Guide (Part 2): How Changing Features Can Mitigate Manufacturability