Arduino Project Ideas - Discuss them here

For those who haven't heard of it yet, Arduino is an open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software.
It is basically intended for artists, designers, hobbyists, and anyone interested in creating interactive objects or environments. But I think Engineering students can use it to build interesting projects.

Take a look at an interesting project here -
#-Link-Snipped-#

Here is a nice introduction to Arduino -

What do you think CEans?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Looks like #-Link-Snipped-# had already started a thread here: #-Link-Snipped-#

We can discuss the project ideas here.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    AbraKaDabra
    Looks like #-Link-Snipped-# had already started a thread here: #-Link-Snipped-#

We can discuss the project ideas here.
    Arduino is growing in embedded market and its very handy for the beginner's confidence.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We all know that genetic engineering can help in curing many diseases such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson's, Cystic Fibrosis, Haemophilia, colour blindness, some cancers, and down syndrome. But we have also...
MIT engineering team has worked on improving the ultrasound systems used to capture ultrasound images called sonograms (commonly used during pregnancy related tests). The researchers have been successful in compensating...
Hello Everyone!! i'm working on this C program which deals with user registration and login page. I was successful is writing the program for only 1 user. But now when...
Here is a list of project ideas for projects of Automobile Engineering. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects....
Can this happen in reality or , is this just creative visualization.? the ad is fascinating though