Archos 97 Carbon steps in to challenge the might of Google Nexus 7

archos-97-carbon-android-tablet-0
Archos 97 Carbon is all set to challenge the might of Google Nexus 7 and heat up the competition in Android market. Carbon is another mid-range Android tablet that runs ICS and will be available in 3 avatars i.e. 7,8 and 9.7 inches screen size with the 9.7 inches tablet priced at £220. Carbon will own a 1 GHz microprocessor with 1 GB RAM and comes with 16GB memory and a SD card slot to expand it to 32 GB. It also has a front and rear camera in contrast with only a rear camera of Nexus 7.
What do you think? Will Carbon have an edge over Nexus 7 and Amazon's KindleFire?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HIii..,, im student of Diploma final year INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL branch............ so suggest me my final year project....................
Name: Kranthi Kiran Kalletla Every One Call Me: Kranthi 😀 Engineering Trade: Computer Science & Engineering Location: Hyderabad Occupation: Student Hobbies & Interests: Learning different things & Listening to music....
Got in themail: A defendant was on trial for murder. There was strong evidence indicating guilt, but there was no corpse. In the defense's closing statement, the lawyer, knowing that...
English is regarded as one of the difficult language around the world. Despite its wide spread use, people learning foreign language has "English" and English speaker's find it difficult to...
I am Deepthi. I have done my B.Tech. from CVR College of Engineering. My hobbies are playing chess and browsing. My strengths are friendly and can mingle easily. I am...