Aptitude Test Preparation For Campus Recruitment

on which portion i have to concentrate more (Reasoning or Quantitive aptitude) for clearing test of infosys,wipro,cts....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Meenakshi sethi
    on which portion i have to concentrate more (Reasoning or Quantitive aptitude) for clearing test of infosys,wipro,cts....
    Well, the rule of thumb is to first take mock tests and find out which are the areas you need some efforts and preparation. Most of the companies actually focus on both these skills and it's not recommended to focus less on any of the two. Infosys, as far as I know, has focused on reasoning skills mostly throughout their elimination stages (aptitude tests and even first rounds of interviews).

Most of the other companies would skip the 'reasoning' part and focus on your problem solving abilities using basic mathematics. The point I'm driving home is that you'll have to figure out which department needs more work from you - reasoning or quantitative ability.

I'd also drive your attention to good communication skills (written and verbal) because it seems to matter a lot these days. I hope you found my reply useful. If you have more questions, please ask them in this discussion.
  • Meenakshi sethi
    Meenakshi sethi
    thanks
  • sndgpr26
    sndgpr26
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, the rule of thumb is to first take mock tests and find out which are the areas you need some efforts and preparation. Most of the companies actually focus on both these skills and it's not recommended to focus less on any of the two. Infosys, as far as I know, has focused on reasoning skills mostly throughout their elimination stages (aptitude tests and even first rounds of interviews).

Most of the other companies would skip the 'reasoning' part and focus on your problem solving abilities using basic mathematics. The point I'm driving home is that you'll have to figure out which department needs more work from you - reasoning or quantitative ability.

I'd also drive your attention to good communication skills (written and verbal) because it seems to matter a lot these days. I hope you found my reply useful. If you have more questions, please ask them in this discussion.
    hello sir
    what about the preperation of elitmus exam??
    i mean on which part should we focus much upon???

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends..this is my project and am currently working on it ..so am a little bit confused with its structure and components..so if you have already done this project or...
Plz any Body having Fundamental of Multimedia Notes Plz Send It to me ...!
Hi, I recorded a login and logout sequence of a site in JMeter. I have also set URL filter for .htm. since many file extensions including .js,.css,.jpg,.gif were recorded. However...
how to create dll file using dev cpp compiler any body can help
what are the activities to be conducted in college to help juniors from our ECE forum?help me friends