Appnomy’s iOS App Now Available for Download

Appnomy has launched an application which covers all the latest news,reports about the latest mobile applications, events in India partnering with Pingala.

Features:

1.Comprehensive coverage of entrepreneur ecosystem in India

2.Batch download & offline access

3.Content organized into categories & subcategories

4.Content includes articles, blog posts, tweets, pictures and videos grouped by categories

5.Quick Search option to search across entire content

6.Content is sorted in reverse chronological order bringing the most recent news first

7.Sneak-peek of next / previous items through the Preview panel

8.Auto-refresh & download content in the background

9. Wide variety of news and opinions from RSS feeds, Twitter etc.

10.Bookmarking and saving content

11.Exhaustive social collaboration options including on twitter (including native iOS5), facebook, SMS & EMail to persons on the contact lists, Google Reader, Instapaper, Pinboard, Read It Later, Tumblr.

12. Auto-purging of older content

13. Summarized View and optimized Web View

14. Index page for quick navigation and preview across all available content

Download link :
#-Link-Snipped-#

Source : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

About NIMA: Nashik Industries and Manufacturers' Association (NIMA) is an apex body representing the industries and promotes their interest nationally & internationally. Under the banner of NIMA, various initiatives are...
The application includes access to the chat, ticker feed and notification parts of Facebook, and only installs on Windows 7. You may download it here: https://dragon.ak.fbcdn.net/cfs-ak-ash4/84995/940/FacebookMessengerSetup.exe If you need to...
Do a fixture can have spring loaded guide way, in a form of a projection of 6mm in length and diameter of 3mm from the top surface of the fixture..?...
What would it be like to be immortal? As human beings we are limited to how much time we have in life. By taking care of our bodies with exercise...
Whenever I turn on my BSNL broadband connection, I get lot of disturbance in the phone line. The phone is connected in one room and the modem is connected in...