apply to gate from which branch

hiiiiiiiiiiiiii

all crazy engineers😁 users

i want to apply for aerospace in gate. but i am persuing my b.e. from mechanical branch.
can i apply for aerospace and if yes then which syllabus i have to studied aerospace or mechanical.

reply😔

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    As far as I know you have to study Aerospace!
  • 070790vivek
    070790vivek
    @ english scared
    thanks
    but my problem is still there now what should i do for getting into aerospace field ??????????????????????
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @vivek: You may opt for a diploma in aerospace engineering (for that you can check for its availability in your nearest university)
    Another option could be that you can go for M.S. in Aerospace in an US University. Apply by taking the GRE and TOEFL.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    @Vivek : Most people don't know that they can give GATE exam for other branches also. Say for example I am from mechanical and I want to do M.Tech in Civil, then I will study for Civil syllabus. It is however easy to apply for M.Tech admission in the same branch as of now.

In my opinion, if you really want to go for Aerospace then study the syllabus for aerospace. There is absolutely no problem. If by some reasons your are unable to get required score to get a proper university, you may also apply for foreign universities.
    For that you have to give exams like GRE, TOEFEL or IELTS.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear Engineers; I have attached a Power Meter, Digital Power Meter. I have installed it according to the diagram which came with it.I used transformers 300/5 After installing I realized...
Hi guys! I am Saurabh. Studying 3rd yr BE electrical. One of my seniors told me about this website. It is amazing. Loads and loads of quality stuff to read....
Here's Steve Jobs @ 23 - [video=youtube;FzDBiUemCSY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzDBiUemCSY&feature=player_embedded[/video]
Lot of NOKIA enthusiasts were desperately waiting for E7 to launch in India. Finally, the phone has been launched in India at around 29k INR. The official price is not...
Samsung Galaxy Tab owners - help me with your own reviews of the battery life on the tab. I've been reading reviews that the battery life is impressive but not...