Apply For Admissions In Japan?

Hello everyone,
Can anyone tell me how to apply for universities in Japan?Is there any exam like GATE for M.TECH? I am currently pursuing Mechanical engineering and I am in 3yr.I wish to get in to automotive industry.Can any one tell me about various universities and options available to me?

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    Re: Admissions

If you want to pursue your study abroad the you have to give GRE. GATE is only for INDIA. Using your GRE score, projects made by you and recommendation of renowned professors you can apply there.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello This is Dheeraj from Visakhapatnam,India. I am a budding RC modeller/pilot very much interested in it. this has started a just a time pass for me and now this...
Future Energy Systems: Integrating Renewable Energy Sources into the Smart Power Grid Through Industrial Electronics this is an ieee paper i cannot able to download it so please those who...
hi guys, ever wondered why the moon looks white , sometimes it glows with yellow too. Answers welcome..
In my school days, I was taught about the lasers and their medical and industrial applications. Then later on I actually studied how do lasers work and what they literally...
RTMNU B.E 5th sem results on tuesday. Can't wait. All Nagpur University students, please check here!...😒