Applications of venturimeter and orifice meter in automobiles

how the venturimeter and orificemeter are used in automobiles

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    satty lavanya
    how the venturimeter and orificemeter are used in automobiles
    You should read this announcement: #-Link-Snipped-#

You can get the basic answer from searching on the Internet, right? If not, why not tell us what your ideas are and where do you see problems? Just a one line question (there's no question mark either) doesn't make any sense.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Both are flow rate measuring devices are used in carburetor.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Those who've enjoyed the Karateka - the game that used to be very popular on the 16-bit consoles is now coming to the PSN, Steam and iOS. The designer of...
hi everyone! I'm working on project which Generates certificates for different students. The interface takes the input of Name, College, Secured position and generates the certificate... but I want to...
A Slower Speed of Light is a first-person game in which players navigate a 3D space while picking up orbs that reduce the speed of light in increments. A custom-built,...
I have created a frame..see uploaded file...if we resize it ..I want controls (labels,textboxes,button) arranged properly and size according to frame size... Control's size should be arranged as per frame's...
I've been flipping the pages on the Internet to find out whether the recently launched MacBook Pro 13" has been launched in India. I just got an email from Apple...