applications of 8086 microprocessor

Hi guys ,
plz post any material or link for "applications of 8086 microprocessor " ...... waiting for reply......

Replies

• andenagaveni24
    andenagaveni24
    one of the most important applications of 8086 microprocessor is in embedded systems
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Enabling the construction of general-purpose computers that are much smaller, less expensive, more powerful, and more energy efficient than their less integrated historical counterparts is only one side of the transformative story of the microprocessor.

Microprocessors have also revolutionized many technologies and products by making it possible to put a computer into thousands of items that were traditionally not computer-related. These include large and small household appliances, cars (and their accessory equipment units), carkeys, tools and test instruments, toys, lightswitches/dimmers and electrical circuit breakers, smoke alarms, battery packs, and hi-fi audio/visual components (from DVD players to phonograph turntables.)
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    in controlling operations

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As Hazare diden't threaten anyone's life or commit any crime, he should be free to do anything as long as its no harm to anyone, anything. then why government allowed...
๐Ÿ‘
hey ppl ... i am new to this crazy engineers forum .... i have a query ... if anyone of you can help me and answer my question ... that...
If you check the new Barron's revised 19th edition for new GRE, you won't find the 3500 word list that was on old GRE version. Does that mean you don't...
A lot of people use Kaplan books for GRE preparation. I haven't heard any feedback for those books for the Revised New GRE. If you have bought it, please share...