Dear fellow engineers,

Kindly give me the applications for the following:

1) RC coupled Amplifier

2) Direct Coupled Amplifier

3) Emitter Follower

Replies

• shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    it depends on need... it is used in many circuits liek in TV FM and many others
  • gaurav200x
    gaurav200x
    shadeslayer
    it depends on need... it is used in many circuits liek in TV FM and many others
    This was/were 3 separate university questions. So could you give me the individual applications for each one of them?
  • icehari
    icehari
    I have written a post for you as there are lot of thing to explain and comments me if there is anything wrong...
    here is the link...
  • gaurav200x
    gaurav200x
    icehari
    I have written a post for you as there are lot of thing to explain and comments me if there is anything wrong...
    here is the link...
    Sirjee,
    Where is da link ??? 馃槙
  • Munguti
    Munguti
    I think there are many applications for the above amplifiers depending on what you are doing and the reason behind it.
    Take RC coupled for example they can be used with oscillators
    for Direct coupled we can use them as audio amplifiers at some preamplifier stages
    and if i am not wrong emmiter follower are used were the voltage gain is one and a current gain is required.(confirm this did it a long tie ago) digital circuits apply this.
  • icehari
    icehari
    Blue words are my link to the site
  • gaurav200x
    gaurav200x
    icehari
    Blue words are my link to the site
    Thanks for the reply. I think you're talking of these two posts. reply: January 2009

I will check them out.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gaurav200x
    Sirjee,
    Where is da link ??? 馃槙
    Warning #1 : Do not use any non-English words unless absolutely necessary.
  • gaurav200x
    gaurav200x
    The_Big_K
    Warning #1 : Do not use any non-English words unless absolutely necessary.
    OK Mr. "Good Administrator", will keep that in mind for future.
  • Govinda Deshmukh
    Govinda Deshmukh

6DD5-1540236469730249117662.jpg

Rc coupling application

• Govinda Deshmukh
    Govinda Deshmukh

Direct coupled amplifier for frequency lower than 10Hz

• abhijeet chandak
    abhijeet chandak
    • Voltage Amplifiers: These are most common amplifiers used in the electronic devices. ...
    • Current Amplifiers: ...
    • Power Amplifiers: ...
    • Audio Frequency Amplifiers (A.F. ...
    • Intermediate Frequency Amplifiers (I.F. ...
    • Radio Frequency Amplifiers (R.F. ...
    • Ultrasonic Amplifiers: ...
    • Wideband Amplifiers:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I got following question from one of the senior executive of power generation company. I'm pasting the text from email :- It is observed that solid state electronic relay...
CEans, Is there any equipment/machine which gives instantaneous, proximate or ultimate analysis of coal. Any ideas about the cost of such equipment?
I'm surprised no one started this topic on CE 馃榾 ! Right now, I'm on Windows Vista (32) [Business Edition] and running Firefox 3 (latest) and Google Chrome (latest). I've...
i want to do a water engine as a project i hav no idea how to create it...can someone give me a valuable thread or informayion
Protection By Structural Design Terrorism is one of the most challenging battle faced by the International Countries.Buildings are being the main target of terrorists.so taking precautions has become necessary. 路...