Application

Hello Sir My name is Shafeeda Yashmin and i have completed BE in Information Science with 62% from KVG College of Engineering , Sullia. I passed out in 2015 and am a fresher. My hobbies are traveling , reading novels and mehendi art. I got to know about this site through my friends and they shared their experience, like how they have got a perfect solution in a efficient and quickly way and how you helped them in getting job which motivated me to join CE.
Thank You

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - It's wonderful to have you with us on CrazyEngineers. I'm sure you will enjoy here and derive all the benefits.

๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Humans want to set foot on Mars and getting their is not at all easy. One of the biggest challenges in getting to the Mars is the distance between Earth...
Every electrical and electronics engineer loves to play with electromagnets. I remember I had created a small electromagnet myself using the AA batteries and a copper wire; and was astonished...
How to register for the preliminary exam of IES 2016 ??
Quote: One Norwegian start-up is developing a technology to wage a frontline battle with desertification. Desert Control is a Norwegian company set up by Kristian and Ole Morten Olesen, alongside...
Micromax has decided in invest in Gaana.com - one of the top music streaming and broadcasting services in India. The details of the investment were not disclosed but the new...