Application of high voltages, please help

can some one tell me somw applications of high voltage in the agricultural field...???
actually i m intrested on doing in a project on this topic.
was lookin up the net for some guidance but culdnt find one..!
it would be very grateful if somebody helps me out in this...

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Re: application of high voltages,plz help

Please define what high volt range along with any other perameters.
  • Ernesha
    Ernesha
    you can make a project on application of high frequency currents to biological matters used in agriculture also you can see what will be the effect of high frequency ultrasonics on them and how they can be used effectively in agriculture which will help common man
  • Abhishek Bansal
    Abhishek Bansal
    Thanks for replying...
    Here is one more thing i would like you to help me on,Ernesha.
    Can you tell me what all biological matter should i consider my project and a bit about the effect of high voltage on them.
    Actually there are many of such biological matters, i would like you to shortlist a few of them.
    Waiting for your reply..!
    Thanks a lot again....:smile:
  • Ernesha
    Ernesha
    hey biological matters maybe kind of anything
    like Biological Tissues , organic matters like the ones derieved from living organisms or dead remains which will have rich contents of carbon so that you can show that how high voltages if applied on these matters what will be the effect and how can we improve the quality of manures or anything just by applying high voltages
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    hmmm,but you should take care of power factor,well one more thing you can do is make a high-voltage fence with low-power such that no one is harmed seriously!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello 😀 I got a scalextrics (its not real, A.N.Other brand) for one of my girls little boys for his birthday First one track stopped working completely (i checked the...
hi i am vinutha doing my project on remote remore pc administration using mobile on java platform i need some basic codes to start up the project. please help me...
Hello, everyone I'm byter. A newbie crazy software engineer, specializing in messing your system😎
Hey Frenz I am doing a project on wheel chair redesigning which makes the person comfortable to transfer himself from a bed to to the chair and vice versa. So...
A big hello to everyone.. And my best wishes for HOLI I am in 2nd yr computer science, from kurukshetra. I was searching for summer training institutes , and i...