applet in java but not in c++ why

hi friends,
i think it,s an idiote question but i just want to know what additional in java is so that we can run java on web page but not c++;
why there is no any applet like feature,s in c++;
😁

Replies

• HImanshu_Sharma
    HImanshu_Sharma
    i think c++ does not have such graphics as in java and there are many predefined classes in java and packages,,,that c++ doesn't have...The Applet class must be the superclass of any applet that is to be embedded in a Web page or viewed by the Java Applet Viewer. The Applet class provides a standard interface between applets and their environment.it inherits various classes like lang.object,.awt.panel.etc
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    HImanshu_Sharma
    i think c++ does not have such graphics as in java and there are many predefined classes in java and packages,,,that c++ doesn't have...The Applet class must be the superclass of any applet that is to be embedded in a Web page or viewed by the Java Applet Viewer. The Applet class provides a standard interface between applets and their environment.it inherits various classes like lang.object,.awt.panel.etc
    hi himanshu,
    i think you are right but we can write that type of predefined classes also in c++ and why c++ does not have such graphics as in java ???
    😁
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    i think when c++ was developed it was only meant for enterprise applications but java was developed to fulfill all the requirements.
  • HImanshu_Sharma
    HImanshu_Sharma
    yeah mr. Goyal is right c++ is older than java..so java is developped to fulfil the requirements of a programmer..and another reason is c++ is not a pure object oriented language,,,so.....
  • ChenPa
    ChenPa
    But guys i have a different answer.

The C++ is both compiled and run on a single platform.
    But Java is run on a JVM.

What an applet mean?
    in blunt terms, an application that should be run on a web application.
    means it is downloaded and run on another platform.

C++ produce .exe files and those cannot be used over internet . .
    Only java files can be used over internet.
  • HImanshu_Sharma
    HImanshu_Sharma
    yeah chen it is also a cause bt i dont think that only java files are used over internet....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Audi Calamaro Concept was developed by Tibor for a design competition, organized by Porsche Hungary. The futuristic concept looks like a cross between a boat, a ski and perhaps...
To those who 'REALLY' care about their privacy online and does not like their data to be collected by Google Analytics; Google has a news: They are testing a browser...
Source: MobileCrunch The USPTO has denied the 'Nexus One' trademark to Google [ Details ] because in 2008, a company called Integra Communications filed a trademark request for 'Nexus' to...
I want a website link or good document of full process of running a toy car by computer keyboard. It should include interfacing codes, devices needed, how the connection should...
what are depletion mode devices and their application in VLSI circuits..?? 😎short note on 1. photoresist chemistry,composition and mechanism 2.DQN and PMMA - photoresist compound 3.advantage and disadvantage of the...