Apple's Siri Speaks Hindi (Video)

Apple's Siri may have trouble deciphering your Indian accent but it's now able to speak Hindi and we've a video to prove it.

Replies

• manishks
    manishks
    Aewesome!!!!! 😀
  • deepu11111111
    deepu11111111
    Soooo nice....
  • sowjitha
    sowjitha
    Hey very nice........
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    They should make an extended video about how Siri answers to more complicated questions than the simple, "How are you?" in hindi. That'll be fun. 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am glad to introduce myself , am MD Irfan From Hyderabad My aim is to be a Successful Software Engineer in one of the MNCs, this zeal in me...
OLD STORY v/s INDIAN VERSION ​I found this somewhere on net.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​ ​An Old Story:​ ​The Ant wrks hard in d withering heat all summer building its house and laying up...
I want to have an anti-virus installed. I am planning to buy quickheal. One of my friends suggested me to download it from rapid share. They also provide us with...
Greetings, The system suggested I post an introduction and so I oblige... I am currently involved with a group of chemical/metallurgical enthusiasts and amateurs who are and have invested money...
Greetings, Could someone please help me learn, or point to some resource, concerning the chemistry of gold dissolutions in aqua regia and HCL? Specifically, I am looking for information on...