Apple, Your Mighty Mouse Sucks. Please Fix It.

[​IMG]Apple makes a lot of great products. In fact, I'd say that the percentage of products it makes that are great is higher than that of just about any other large company. But one product it makes is absolutely awful: The Mighty Mouse. My first encounter with one was a couple years ago when I bought an iMac and the Mighty Mouse came with it. I used it for several months before I became fed up with it and ditched it in favor of -- yes -- a Microsoft mouse. But I recently bought another Apple computer and got another Mighty Mouse with it. This time, I opted for the wireless Bluetooth version thinking it might be a better than the wired one. Wrong. If anything, it's worse.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Black_Rose
    Black_Rose
    Lol, comprehensive review. A good read and I wholly agree, I've had to use the Apple mouse at University and it lacked any kind of fluidity and operability was ridiculously difficult, so I gave in. I don't use the Macs in Uni, stick to the regular PC which has all the working parts. The last part in the above article:
    the least Apple — a company which prides itself in the quality of its products — can do is give us a decent mouse with its computers. Or at least don’t patronize us by calling this mouse “mighty.”
    Frankly, I couldn't have put it better myself. Kudos to the writer, aptly put.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Whether you hit forward rather than reply, let contact autocomplete steer an important email amiss, or simply forgotten to include a promised attachment, we've all made an email mistake or...
anyone know how to write the firmware for a USB uC board? using silicon lab and C8051F320-dk thanks in advance!
Hi all, Please explain this strange behavior to me. It's a simple program. #include main() { float a=1.5; if(a==1.5) printf("Equal"); else printf("Not Equal"); } Output I got was "Equal". Now,...
"CAT to go online from November 2009" - Is this for sure? Then they better follow GMAT format. Half CAT + Half GMAT = Total anarchy. 😕
Hi, Well,it's placement time in the university. Ok, it's not for at least another four months. Our seniors conducted a talk on placements and shared their experiences on placements during...