Apple to unveil Retina IPad mini later this year

Apple is all set to unveil the Retina version of IPad mini later this year as a competition to Google Nexus 7 offering a high resolution display. Apple has planned to source the displays from Samsung, LG and Sharp and has also planned of providing a plethora of colorful back covers. The specs and price is still awaited though.
Apart from the announcement of Retina Ipad mini, another thing that has taken eyes of masses is Apple's collaboration with its rival Samsung. Everybody is aware of the lawsuit issues recently between the two companies and this collaboration is certainly surprising.

Apple has always been known for its high priced products. It will be interesting to see where Apple places the price of this gadget when compared to Nexus 7's $229.

Source: The Wall Street Journal

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Let's try to understand what are indexes in oracle or any database. Consider a general scenario that we encounter in our daily life.. Suppose I have a book with me...
With too many companies offering mid range smartphones , i am really confused on which smartphone to select or just wait for Nexus 5 or iphone 6 ?
Hey all, I just came across some job notifications for the post of software developer asking for excellent communication skills. Just wanted to know your views on how important is...
Nokia Lumia 510 has undergone a major price slash in India and is available online at a price as low as Rs. 6200. The specifications of Nokia Lumia 510 are...
There is a post in CE that shows how HyQ quadruped robot was able to walk freely: https://www.crazyengineers.com/threa...f-technology-iit-hyq-robot.54324/#post-218685 Now, the same robot has been incorporated with reflex feature that allows...