Apple SIRI Alrorithm

What are the requirements for SIRI.And what algorithm is used in that to convert speech into text and vice versa.

Replies

• Gandalf
    Gandalf
    If anyone would know the parts of the AI algorithm then Siri wouldn't be so famous
    Its offcourse a business secret that Apple has patents for !!!

Its because of algorithms on apple's supercomputers 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm creating this thread only for the sake of testing new smilies. But you may use it to tell us which smiley is your favorite smiley. My Favorite Smiley: &...
Dear all, I have a jsp page which pings an ip... i want it to execute for every 2 minuts and display the result.. can anybody help on this regard...
Do you know that world's smallest circuit can be two closely placed wires? Read more to know about it! World's Smallest Electronic Circuit
Hi all , I'm a student in the third year in the electronic engineering faculty in egypt I'm interested in studying Computer architecture and CMOS technology and electronics In fact...
Europe largest selling cargo vehicles are the transit trucks. They will soon replace Econoline vans and Wagons. Ford To Rigorously Test 'Transit', Will Replace Econoline Vehicles Soon Quick Fact: Recently...