Apple Safari crashes opening PDF

I just love the look and feel of Apple Safari 4.0.2 web browser. I have all the latest updates installed. But dont know why it crashes everytime I try to open a PDF file on the internet.

Any solution?

Regards

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Are you using it on Mac or Windows?
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    After going through the discussions forums on Apple's website, I came to know that there have been many such incidences, though an incident where it has crashed for opening pdf is not mentioned. You might want to check in there.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

By the way if you are using Mac, it shouldnt
  • silenthorde
    silenthorde
    mayurpathak
    By the way if you are using Mac, it shouldnt
    Im using Vista (another headache😛). I have repoted this bug a no. of times, but to no avail.

By the way can I install Mac on a Non-apple PC. I have a DeLL studio laptop?
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    silenthorde
    By the way can I install Mac on a Non-apple PC. I have a DeLL studio laptop?
    I guess you can

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans... We all use calculators in our daily lives. Most calculators in the market today employ Use and Throw lkaline batteries. They have a decent life span, depending on...
Today we are celebrating birthday of crazyboy wish him here also ask for treat here. 😉 many many returns of the day friend. May your all dream comes true. Lets...
Hi There.. I did my Engg in elctronics and i am intrested in MTECH computer science. which exam paper in need to prepare for Gate CS or Gate electronics?
Hi everyone i think i m good at hacking upto some extend on windows xp,98 nt, & trial an error at vista if any ine need help can contact me
I want a good computer project title.