Apple iTV in India - Price Would Be Rs. 6.5 - 8k Range

The $99 box that Apple calls 'Apple TV' is expected to come to India soon with a price tag of Rs. 6.5 - 8k. Now, we aren't talking about the rumored refresh that Apple's planning to bring to the television; but the tiny iTunes box that brings the digital content that Apple sources from various content creators.

I'm curious to know if Apple actually launches their TV product in India for the said price, how many would really buy it?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google's announced that they will no longer be offering the free version of their 'apps' service to the businesses. It's informed all its users that the free version will stop...
iPad mini is coming to India and like all of their products, Apple's keeping the costs high. The price of iPad mini in India is expected to be about Rs....
As per IS 456 2000, fig 7, we get the slab load that is distributed to the surrounding beam.. In case if the whole structure is made entirely using stone...
Found the following picture on the Internet and thought of sharing here. Let's play the 'first thought' game. Tell me the first thought that comes to your mind after looking...
hi,I am deepali. I studied in Moze college of engineering .Electronics and telecommunication branch.I am 3rd year student.I want information about projects and what can i do after BE.