Apple Insider: iPhone 5 Will Put Galaxy SIII To Shame, Says Foxconn CEO

Foxconn is the Chinese manufacturer of Apple products. Terry Gou, CEO of Foxconn has #-Link-Snipped-# that people should wait for the upcoming iPhone from Apple and not put their money on Galaxy SIII - that Samsung introduced few days ago.

No further details are available, but is Apple really upping the whole hardware game with iPhone?

We've some news from iPhone 5: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Hope it will not be sequel of Ra.One....
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Oops. I just ordered Galaxy S3!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

On Bagshot Island, there is an airport. The airport is the homebase of an unlimited number of identical airplanes. Each airplane has a fuel capacity to allow it to fly...
Hello friends, I am diploma holder in ECE ... I am abt to go for D2D (diploma to degree) .. as per GTU, i can choose ECE or ICT (Information...
Wind power is a great renewable energy source. With the decreasing investment costs, a lot of people are turning there heads towards wind energy. After gathering a lot of statistics,...
For ISRO,DRDO,CSIR,Indian Army and any other Govt. Job:- What are the job opportunities for students passing out in the year 2013(ie,after completing BE in Comp. Engg.)? What tests/exams are required...
MY NAME IS KRITIKA MITRA I AM PURSUING B.TECH IN COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING FROM SHIATS... I AM HAPPY TO JOIN CRAZYENGINEERS..HOPE TO MEET WITH INTERESTING FACTS AND FIND ALL MY...