Apple fans are funny!

Apple fans

And before you Apple fans outrage at this... Like Anand Ramachandran, one of India's finest satirists once said - "Dear Apple fans, we're not making fun of Apple - we're making fun of YOU!" 😉

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Seems legit:
    "Dear Apple fans, we're not making fun of Apple - we're making fun of YOU!"

Quite interesting that Apple is showing comparison with other product (Nexus 7) on live launch.☕

here is one more troll picture:
    ipadmini
  • manishks
    manishks
    hahaha.....thats true....😁 😁😁
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    LOL always
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    That is what is meant by brand management.
  • Gurjap
    Gurjap
    I find myself running out of excuses for buying Apple 😛
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    An Apple a day keeps the doctor away.
    He has gone off to buy a Samsung.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    I loathe Apple for its 'uniqueness' and unforgivingly stubborn nature of selfishness👎 . But I like the iphone and the MacBook. 😉
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    anoopthefriend
    I loathe Apple for its 'uniqueness' and unforgivingly stubborn nature of selfishness👎 . But I like the iphone and the MacBook. 😉
    What is so unique there My friend They use Samsung displays and Sue SAMSUNG for copying their design

Funny people there in Apple Really
  • atti2d
    atti2d
    Put 4 legs underneath a ply wood, name it "itable" and the apple fans will buy into it as well.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, my name is Jerrose Salvedor, I've been in the software industry for a while and always looking to learn more and share my experiences. In the software industry lately...
Hello everyone, I am very confused with this kind of encoder after reading the book of Kilian "Modern Control Technology." Perhaps the best way for me to understand this is,...
Any iPad application developer here on CE ? I have one device which works as a Printer. What I want to know is that is it possible to develop an...
HELLO! just a little help, the nice book for the new learner of html..or website for the new learner.. i ll be happy for you cooperation,,.
What should we learn after electrical engineering which have good scope now and also in future? I wish to know about trainings and certifications that I can enroll in to...