Apple 22 October Event - 10 AM (Pacific) @ Yerba Buena Center, SF, California

Apple's new event will take place at 10 AM Pacific at Yerba Buena Center for arts in San Francisco, California. The even is expected to see the public release of OSX Mavericks, which is the latest version of the Apple's operating system for desktops and laptops. It's also expected that Apple will announce the launch of new cylindrical Mac Pro. The insiders are speculating the launch of new iWork suits and also the new Macbook Pro (with 802.11ac wifi, Haswell processor & bigger battery etc.)

The most awaited part of the show would be possible launch of iPad mini with Retina display. If any of our CEans are attending the event, please keep us posted!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There are several parameters which each and every component depend on. It is the sole duty of every Electronics engineer to understand his need and find a component that best...
I am turning unlucky in having mobile phones recently Well this is the description of the problem I have a Nokia 310 mobile phone I promise you I was preserving...
Spare your 18 minutes (or atleast first 8 minutes) & view this TED talk, You're going to learn a lot after watching this video. There is Something you should know...
IDoc stands for Intermediate Document in SAP. It is nothing but a SAP Document format that is used for Business transaction data transfers. For us technical people, we can understand...
India’s leading direct satellite television provider Tata Sky has announced its live TV streaming service titled ‘Everywhere TV’. On its official website it mentions about apps for iPhone and iPad...