Apna Courier Collects & Delivers Door To Door In India

An interesting startup in the door-do-door goods delivery service in India, called 'Apna Courier' is solving an interesting problem. Suppose you've to deliver a courier - you're required to personally visit or send someone to the nearest courier collection center. Apna Courier would solve that problem by having a personnel collect your parcel, documents and other goods you wish to deliver at your doorstep, do the formalities and then deliver the goods to their destination.

The best part? There's no extra charge for the service! So, you will pay for the courier charges only.

Of course, you will get a tracking code for your shipments along with the online shipment tracking on apnacourier's website.

You can check the pin code of your destination, enter the weight / dimensions of the shipment and get the rates beforehand. After you book the service, you will get a call from Apna Courier executives who will confirm and send a personnel to collect the shipment at your doorstep.

I think the service is pretty interesting and useful as well. Give them a try: #-Link-Snipped-# and share your thoughts ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    For most Zipcodes I get a message saying that there is no service to that zipcode. Bombay and Delhi seem covered. I drew a blank with Madras, Hyderabad and Trivandrum Zipcodes. May be the service is being built up.
    Shall continue monitoring.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Sounds good. Tested with regional zipcodes and they support!
    I will surely try it for next courier. Thank you Biggie for sharing this one.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yep, I think their zip code search isn't ready yet. But the service looks promising. If the founders are reading this thread, we'd love to hear from you ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    Yep, I think their zip code search isn't ready yet. But the service looks promising. If the founders are reading this thread, we'd love to hear from you ๐Ÿ˜€
    I already sent them a mail on this. The auto reply says that I will hear within 48 hours. Subsequently I found that they have a 'find your Zip' link in the dialog box. When the city name is put in it all available Zipcodes for that city pops up.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    An update.
    Apnacourier sent this reply to my query:
    Dear Sir,

Thank you for your enquiring us.
    We are providing our services in 4000 cities in India and Chennai & Trivandrum are also covered among these cities, soon we will publish cities name with pin code details and rate list

Sincerely,
    ApnaCourier Team
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    bioramani
    An update.
    Apnacourier sent this reply to my query:
    Good to know that the company is listening to what the users are saying. I hope we'll be able to leverage their services soon ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Crazy Engineers! I'm shyam kumar pursuing B.tech 3rd year (Electronics and Communication Stream). I wanna do a project work in some R&D companies in Hyderabad(india).I don't have any information...
i am currently pursuing btech in mech engg....would like to do dome courses in my free time which would highlight both my resume and career...any info would be really helpful...
is there some scope in clinical technology? my one biotech frd want to know it, plz reply.
Hi, Nowadays, a technique called digital watermarking is heavily use to copyright protection. But protection of what.? Protection means to protect your digital assets like audio,image and video. For image...
I'm a student of electrical n electronics branch... right now in 6th sem.. i have to make Minor project thiss time.. need some help for it..