Aperion Intimus 4T Summit Wireless 5.1 Home Theater System - Price & Review

Finally, a wireless, audiophile-grade home theater system that doesn't need a receiver!

Up until now, wireless home theater speaker systems have been difficult to set up, or haven’t had the quality of sound that we crave. It comes with audiophile-friendly uncompressed streaming and ingenious sweet-spot technology.

Aperion uses the same high-speed frequencies as radar systems to stream audio. Each individually powered speaker houses multiple amps and crossovers. Place the speakers wherever you want and a hub unit (not shown) auto-calibrates it all. Then hit the MyZone button on the remote and the sweet spot shifts to wherever you’re sitting.

It costs - $2,499.00

Do let us know your reviews.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Problem of system giving sound when booting but does not display
What are the disadvantages of the conventional intercom system?
What is the placement process of Nvidia? Could someone share the aptitude test questions of Nvidia? I heard that they give descriptive questions in the first test. I found some...
I woke up today morning and typed gmail.com & I saw a video beside the login window. It takes you to 'Google Email Intervention' Page. Here's what Google says: You’ve...
Hi My search is used 2 groups of rations,For the first group of rations, the so-called profit type local criteria were built in the form of membership functions, (in terms...