anyone tried Vibration Speakers?

hi everyone, have you even heard about #-Link-Snipped-#?
i found them on a China wholesale site called: SpeMall.com, they're amazing! It seems a new electric product come from China, and It is a breakthrough which smashed the traditional speaker’s limitation - Speakers with out trumpet.
Ok, let's see how it works: you can put the vibration speaker on hard things like wood, metal, paperboard, glass or hollow wall. it will produce wonderful natural sounds by hitting these things, and let you enjoy the different music with different materials it touches. You can use it for iPhone, iPod or laptop PC.
And these gadgets are with unique designs: really cute shape and small in size. very attractive. lol..but i think it would be perfect if they are wireless,or bluetooth or something.
so, how do you think?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how many motor can be driven by atmega32?? i want to interface 7 servos with atmega32 ...how can i do so ?? shud the driver ic be used??which is best...
which is best rf module to interface with atmega32 ? which is best rf module to interface with atmega32 ? my range is abt 20 feet.Tx433 has lot of noise...
We are having a combined earthgrid where all earthing connections are interconnected. Is it required that the Instrumentation Earthpits be different from Electrical Earthpits. If yes please mention the relevant...
What is the process of campus selection in Hexaware? Does it recruit students from all branches? What is their aptitude test like? Please share your experiences here.
I'm a second year Electronics and Communications Eng'g. and I'm planning to make a cheap portable communication device (such as the ones used by the spy) or something like that...