Anyone need an IEEE paper ?

If anyone need an IEEE paper visit this site #-Link-Snipped-#
and just post the title.

I'll post back the link to download the paper.. [​IMG]

Replies

• gobi15
    gobi15
    pls give me the link to download abstract for these papers ......
    1)Realization of Home Remote Control Network Based on ZigBee
    2)An IEEE 802.15.4/ZigBee based wireless sensor network for Energy Efficient Buildings ....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

he can anybody help me out with the project ideas for kvpy i am a student in vnit my areas of interest are solar energy technology plz do reply as...
Answer the following UNIX Questions. 1. In Unix inter process communication takes place using? 2. The Very first process created by kernel is?
[pop culture reference] Because Morgan Freeman said nobody responds to 'Help!' in Se7en. [/pop culture reference] Looking for a fourth year project. No source code. Suggestions, just. Mine got rejected...
Reading Comprehension aka RC seems to be one of the toughest sections in the revised GRE. We've received feedback from lot of CEans saying the RC is tougher than older...
[video=youtube;SWQTS8zqYXU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWQTS8zqYXU&feature=player_embedded[/video] Message: Attention citizens of the world, We wish to get your attention, hoping you heed the warnings as follows: Your medium of communication you all so dearly adore will...