ANy?Chennai robotics/electronics enthusiasts to join group to create- new inventions

Hi there friends !!

anybody who wants to - create new ideas
new inventions or to try new things
create new prototypes

and interested to become a problem solver or an inventor !!

i have completed my engineering in 2010 !! ECE !!

i want myself to become an inventor or problem solver !! I have not created any thing big nor i did anything !!! I just have the passion to become !

i am just looking forward for anyone who is interested to do some thing new !! join together and brain storm ideas and create new solutions to problems

for me i do my personal funding ...not big !! so it would be better if people join together and grow together !! obviously u cannot do everything by yourself right !!

so if any one interested !! do reply back here in the threads !!

Replies

• ns_saipra
    ns_saipra
    ANy?Chennai robotics/electronics enthusiasts to join group to create- new inventions
    Hi there friends !!

anybody who wants to - create new ideas
    new inventions or to try new things
    create new prototypes

and interested to become a problem solver or an inventor !!

i have completed my engineering in 2010 !! ECE !!

i want myself to become an inventor or problem solver !! I have not created any thing big nor i did anything !!! I just have the passion to become !

i am just looking forward for anyone who is interested to do some thing new !! join together and brain storm ideas and create new solutions to problems

for me i do my personal funding ...not big !! so it would be better if people join together and grow together !! obviously u cannot do everything by yourself right !!

so if any one interested !! do reply back here in the threads !!
  • codetiger
    codetiger
    Re: ANy?Chennai robotics/electronics enthusiasts to join group to create- new inventi

Hi ns_saipra,
    Are you still ready to join hands on a hobby dream project?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Re: ANy?Chennai robotics/electronics enthusiasts to join group to create- new inventi

@saipra: That's nice thought and initiative. Could you tell us more about yourself and the plans you have or the kind of people you are looking for?

That would be great.
  • ns_saipra
    ns_saipra

Hello guys...

Thank you for your reply...

Right now am just a fresher...ECE engg .. Programming microcontrollers..electronics...mechanics... motors ...are the knowledge i have... enough to change an idea into a prototype...

For me its like i have just got new eyes after being blind till my 3rd year ....so am just about seeing everything as an opportunity....

I do everything self funded.. and more over .. joining a team.. u must also be able to spend some good deal of money ...

any body can join... the only thing is one must be able to d some lot of browsing.. brain storming.. and lil hardwork...

The main objective is to do some thing new...be it small..or big.. just something new...

my mail id is ns.saiprashanth at gmail dot com

do mail me .. and we will get to each other...

u have two choices...one is.. get a job..get settled and finally die..that is all..but

second choice is .. get a job.. so some creative.. take up small challenge .. the road leads u to new places... like is completely different....

one more thing is .. i can do it by myself.. but.. it will be better if we can grow together..team work right !! so only ...

looking forward people...๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla

Excellent Initiative ns_saipra.

India need people like you ๐Ÿ˜€

PS. Please avoid SMS text and the more number of dots(read greater than 1) (....) between words , your post looks even awesome!
  • ns_saipra
    ns_saipra

Thank you Moderator for your appreciation..

It would be great if you can make this post seen by many people.

The replies are very less, people might not be able to look at it ..

try to do some thing reg this...

thank you for your support

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends, Greetings from the Shaastra Organizing Team, IIT Madras! It's our pleasure to introduce to you Shaastra Circuit Design Challenge (SCDC),to be held as part of Shaastra 2010,the ISO...
see the power of 1kb of javascript https://js1k.com/demosmy blog:https://novicetoprogramming.blogspot.com/
Hi CEs, I am pursing my degree from National university of Singapore with Microelectronics Specialization ๐Ÿ˜€ Hoping to get crazy friends with extreme engineering ideas ๐Ÿ˜€\ cheers, Prakash Neo
What will happen to the efficiency of the engine when we stop the vehicle aprubtly that is by cutting of the fuel supply ????
Referral Drive at IBM GBS. Please check if interested. Required : Freshers Common Job Description for the skills: Technical professional who participates in design, test, development, and/or support of IBM...