Anybody knows 230VAC & 440VDC high power layout design?

Hi

Anybody having exposure to 230AC and 440 DC layout design include motor, controller or drives design

how can we implement this high power design in layout?

any special considerations need to make or constraints do?

how u can route the phase and neutral of input power in board?

does it only thro wire and not thro pcb traces?

let me know

Replies

• umashankar.s
    umashankar.s
    Re: anybody know 230VAC&440VDC high power layout design?

reply me to also....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: anybody know 230VAC&440VDC high power layout design?

Umashankar - go easy on posts! It takes time to get replies from members.

We request that all discussions should happen on CE Forums - because each discussion benefits other CEans as well.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Hmmm tats quite a long query!!..buddy,wat exactly you need and wath are u doing with project??
  • umashankar.s
    umashankar.s
    simply my question is...
    what are the pcb layout methods and regulations for 230VAC or 400V DC in electric drives application?
  • umashankar.s
    umashankar.s
    As per latest technology, the two modules power as well as controller module combined into a single board. So what are the considerations need to follow in layout to avoid cross talk, EMI and heating effects... due to high power section to low power constroller section

Is there any regulations applicable for these type of products like FCC, EN or UL certificaions?

These products are used in home, commercial & industrial motion control..

i think now ur clear on question...
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Well i think it is for a project,wat is ur project all about!!!certifications are important professional use..
  • umashankar.s
    umashankar.s
    can you pls tell if you have an idea about 230V AC & 400Vdc...๐Ÿ˜
  • umashankar.s
    umashankar.s
    ok...

i got few thngs from net and that i share with u

PCB Layout Guidelines and Tips
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    Your questions confuse me!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

anubody pls help me out in selecting a electrical project for my last year engineering plssssssssssssssssss????? send me sites from whre i get to know about them or send me...
Hey CEans! We've now amassed our 13,000[sup]th[/sup] member, CEan- brilliant007 ๐Ÿ˜Ž Welcome buddy! Congrats to everyone! Lets break the next barrier in a few weeks ๐Ÿ˜ note: Mach 13 is...
how to choose capacitor and resistance values to implement in circuit this is very important can anybody tell me????
hey all.. im a student from india currently entering my final yr of engineering in instrumentation and control. Im interested in pursuing masters in aerospace engineering abroad.. i have a...
Starting this thread to share some funny messages errors/warnings, etc. Please contribute your experiences. Rule: You must provide the command / scenario when you experienced that error. ๐Ÿ˜Ž