Any one intrested in giving sponsership in techfest

hey ..

here i am creating this thread for all the interested sponsors in tech fests and other activities in various colleges and university,,,

any body interested can ask about details over here so it can be one meeting place

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends i need more information about camless i.c.engines what it is i described it here camless" design that promises to deliver the internal-combustion engine's biggest efficiency improvement in years....
Cud Any Body Tell Me Abu Da Placement And Scope 4 Dssd Chennai From Cdac , M Frm Electronics And Communication, Wud I B Able 2 Grasp Up Dere M...
hi can anybody tell me how can i use my gate score (391/1000),valid till march 2009 to take admission in MTech or M.S. in biomedical field. I've tried in some...
Hi,i am swati and i am pursuing my engineering(in computer science) from ujjain.I am currently in final year.
CEans, As you all know, we've been displaying advertisements on CrazyEngineers forums. I'd like to seek feedback from you about the advertisements that we display on CE Forums. Couple of...