Any mechatronics engineers here?

Hi guys.. I am doing a project titled " Petrol adulterant indicator" which indicates how much the petrol or diesel is adulterated(if so) when u go for fuel in a petrol bunk. can anyone suggest how to achieve this.. I am thinkinf of using optic fibres. will that help?

Replies

• MaRo
    MaRo
    Re: search

Probably yes, but you have to ask actually what you want.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Yep! But unfortunately they are notoriously busy hence inactive on CE 😉 Hope you'll be more active.

Please introduce yourself more in detail, nmanikandan!
  • gohm
    gohm
    Yes , please share some info about yourself & what makes you a crazy engineer! I love the term mechatronics, sounds like a villan from an old Godzilla movie. =)
  • Ayie
    Ayie
    yo,i'm also student in mechatronic course.nice to meet you.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome buddy
  • nmanikandan
    nmanikandan
    hi guys, i don no how to post threads in this website,, can anyone suggest me how to do it?? i was simply replying to my own messages till now..
  • EDDY
    EDDY
    Hiiii nice to meet u man smart thinking man.....i want 2 make projetc on robotics plz would u help me out......
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Do not use SMS text anywhere on CE, please.
  • gohm
    gohm
    At the top left of each forum thread list is a button labeled "new thread" click on that to start.

nmanikandan
    hi guys, i don no how to post threads in this website,, can anyone suggest me how to do it?? i was simply replying to my own messages till now..
  • Mechatronics Eng
    Mechatronics Eng
    I am a mechatronics Engineer any help
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    Welcome to our CE family... 😁
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    nmanikandan
    go to any of the related forums where you have to post something in CE and there on the left you will find NEW THREAD option and select that and then post your own thread!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi to all I am 3rd year student in Mechanical.I have a project in car.I must to measure temperature of brakes,braking pressure and acceleration/deceleration.All this sensor ,braking pressure valves and...
I am final year student (3rd).I don't know which of this two must i select.MEng (Master of Engineering) or MSc (Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering) Thanks
Friends I am doing third year project of electronics. It is Microcontroller based infrared tracking robot. In my circuit diagram there are 2 stepper motors. There is driver IC 2803....
Help in project: anti collision of vehciles *it's urgent* Friends i have created a project named anti collision of vehciles. In this project vehicles automatically stops and prevent accidents. I...
plz if any1 hv idea about direction images .... any research paper link then plz reply here