Any ideas on how to treat myself after exams are done?

I have really important post graduate exams coming up in a few weeks that have me super stressed out right now. Do you have any good ideas of what I can buy to treat myself after exams are done?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shavensmith
    I have really important post graduate exams coming up in a few weeks that have me super stressed out right now. Do you have any good ideas of what I can buy to treat myself after exams are done?
    I'd go on a vacation to a beach or hill station, just to relax and get away from everything.

PS: It's not a good idea to be stressed before the exams. Try to relax through meditation. Say what?
  • georgerobinson
    georgerobinson
    Change your mood to take the exams as a challenge. There is nothing to be stressed in exam period and such a situation will affect your preparation too.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Try to stay cool and confident before exams, which will help you have your mind clear and learn things faster... 😀
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    After exam I usually go out with my friends.. buy something for myself as a reward for passing all the subjects!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One of the most common problems faced by all fresh engineering graduates is to find jobs. While many get placed through campus recruitment drives; there are many who've to make...
Twitter Is Overcapacity, says a message on the Twitter hompage, upon login. I tried to login and got following message: Service Temporarily Unavailable The server is temporarily unable to service...
hi to all...., I am lisa, doing btech final year. I am very happy to be in this forum. I am from A.P. Google brought me here.
SHARE YOUR WORK.......... THIS IS THE PHOTO GALLERY PLEASE POST PHOTOS OF YOUR ROBOTS OF YOUR COLLEGE PROJECT WORK😛 ADD DESCRIPTIONS LINKS VIDEOS....... OF YOUR WORK PLEASE COMMENT AND POST
I always think about how the setup files are made. As I wrote program in C,C++ and JAVA but I don't know how to make icon such that on double...